• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

I'm all aglow waiting like a kid in a candy store. As soon as it hits the MS floor, I'm downloading it while supplies lasts. As with most of Writerly's and Tree's wonderful creation, I will not have the time to use any of your mods. I wanted to dive into Writerly's clothes/closet mods, but working twelve or thirteen hours a day prevents me from doing so. But, I'll have some free time off soon, then I'll put these mods to good use. Most importantly, for someone whose on a tight budget, thank you so much for giving us your mods free of charge. rolleyes.gif
My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"

#22 Robear

Robear

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 309 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:51 AM

Thank you for this, Lucinda.

Great job on the mod... and great job on the price.

Thanks again.

#23 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

You are quite welcome Robear. I really like to help out other filmmakers and since I have to make so many different props for the movies I do, I am pretty quick at doing this. And so I just give them away to all of you.

#24 akbarali25216

akbarali25216

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 04:35 AM

Motorcycle animated and ridable. A free addon created by myself. Music by Charles Lobert. The wheels move and the motorcycle can be ridden by puppets. You need to place a Moviestorm chair on the seat of the motorcycle and have the puppet sit on the chair, then you hide the chair so it doesn't show in the video. The only one I could get to work is the three seater tintable couch. The orange plastic chair for some reason would not work with this motorcycle.I used the driving animation created by Urbanlamb and it worked fine to make it look like the puppet is holding the handlebars. If anyone would like to make some animations for this motorcycle, let me know and I will send you everything for the motorcycle that you need to create animations.

Download the free addon here

https://www.sugarsyn...191_4_638440732

#25 akbarali25216

akbarali25216

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 04:35 AM

This file is not Available