Buy MS

11 replies to this topic

#1 MurOllavan

MurOllavan

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

So apparently I can buy MS for 225 or something. That's basically an installation key and also an option to get it boxed. So there would be no need for a subscription with this, right? How many MS points does that come with?

And the subscription model is basically paying a small yearly or monthly fee instead but otherwise is the same thing?

#2 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5373 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (MurOllavan @ Aug 5 2012, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So apparently I can buy MS for 225 or something. That's basically an installation key and also an option to get it boxed. So there would be no need for a subscription with this, right? How many MS points does that come with?

And the subscription model is basically paying a small yearly or monthly fee instead but otherwise is the same thing?

Right, none and yes wink.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#3 aroundworld

aroundworld

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 880 posts
  • Interests:Film - writing - directing - aviation - traveling - machinema - reading - acting -

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Prim is a man of fewer words than anybody else. tongue.gif

There is no try, only do or do not.

Learn story telling in the MOVIESTORM education forum. 

START HERE:  http://www.moviestor...showtopic=13153

#4 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (MurOllavan @ Aug 4 2012, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes for $225.00 you get the lifetime membership.

The full suite of movie-making tools plus 39 content packs. Whether amateur or professional, and no matter what movie genre, Moviestorm Max delivers all you need at an amazing price!

http://www.moviestor...bundle=complete

#5 Rolanda4

Rolanda4

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Aug 5 2012, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes for $225.00 you get the lifetime membership.

The full suite of movie-making tools plus 39 content packs. Whether amateur or professional, and no matter what movie genre, Moviestorm Max delivers all you need at an amazing price!

http://www.moviestor...bundle=complete

You just don't know how happy I am, finding this post.. Now it all makes sense.. In additional to the initial $225 for Moviestorm Max, I also need to buy points as well, if there are other items I would like to purchase that are "point based". Thank you guys so much.. wink.gif

#6 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Rolanda4 @ Aug 9 2012, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You just don't know how happy I am, finding this post.. Now it all makes sense.. In additional to the initial $225 for Moviestorm Max, I also need to buy points as well, if there are other items I would like to purchase that are "point based". Thank you guys so much.. wink.gif

Rolanda, if you already have a lot of packs, you can get a lifetime membership for only $75.00 and then buy the additional content packs as you need them. That is what I did last year as I had all the packs at that time.

#7 Rolanda4

Rolanda4

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Aug 9 2012, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rolanda, if you already have a lot of packs, you can get a lifetime membership for only $75.00 and then buy the additional content packs as you need them. That is what I did last year as I had all the packs at that time.

Lucinda, I'm totally new to film making and starting from scratch.

#8 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5373 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

I have the same problem Rolanda. Any sites which use Paypal to handle Credit cards block my card. If you search on the internet you will find thousands of people have the same issue. My wife contacted PayPal and they said there was no reason they could find and they tried to persuade her to open a PayPal account. I think it is a scam. Send a PM to [ms_amos] (including the square brackets in the address) and he should be able to assist you.
HTH

#9 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5373 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

I see you have edited your original post Rolanda. Do you still have a problem not being able to pay with CC?

#10 Rolanda4

Rolanda4

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Aug 9 2012, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see you have edited your original post Rolanda. Do you still have a problem not being able to pay with CC?

Primaveranz, I still have the problem.. But, I edited my message after I thought I'd found the answer.. Like they say patience is a virtue..

So I called Paypal and they told me that: They sent a zero dollar request to verify the card and it come back aprroved but they couldn't verify how much money was available so they can't process my payments.. "basically what was said to me but not a quote.." I then did a 3 way call with the Paypal Rep and called my CC.. My credit card rep explained that Paypal was only requesting zero dollars so no money could be sent.. I then gave a verbal confirmation to release $374.97 to Paypal.. After that call, I was told that Paypal couldn't use my CC for this purchase and that I would have to try another card.. I was like, why is Paypal sending out requests for zero balances when my purchase is 374.97.. I don't understand how the approval system at Paypal verified my account yet the amount was zero twice.. After that Paypal just said, a whole bunch of "ma'am.. ma'am.. ma'ams"... And they wonder why people don't want to use them.. At any rate it sounds fishy to me as well..

Thank you very much for your help.. #LOVE

#11 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5373 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Rolanda4 @ Aug 10 2012, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
. O.K... I'm Done.

Thank you very much for your help.. #LOVE

Glad to hear you got there in the end. wink.gif

#12 Rolanda4

Rolanda4

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Aug 9 2012, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the same problem Rolanda. Any sites which use Paypal to handle Credit cards block my card. If you search on the internet you will find thousands of people have the same issue. My wife contacted PayPal and they said there was no reason they could find and they tried to persuade her to open a PayPal account. I think it is a scam. Send a PM to [ms_amos] (including the square brackets in the address) and he should be able to assist you.
HTH

Just emailed [ms_amos]. "hugs.."

-->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users