Lucinda McNary passed on.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 niranjan900

niranjan900

Film Critic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Movie direction, acting, animation.

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:17 AM

Hi

Sorry to hear about this. Even I am using her mods. Though I haven't met her or had the opportunity to meet her, I pray God that her soul rest in peace.

Om Nama Shivaya.

#22 TheBroomOfDoom

TheBroomOfDoom

Director

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:59 PM

Wow. Reading all of this makes me think she was a Moviestorm legend. It must have been great to have someone like that so active on the forums and everything! I wish her friends and family the very best. I found the Facebook page with all her addons for free if anyone is looking for them: https://www.facebook...14367448599382/

R.I.P

Free Addons: https://www.mediafir...7w6p/Moviesotrm

Is 11 too young for Moviestorm? Yes, it's against the rules. Shhhhh!!!!

Addon Vault: https://www.mediafir...506d0b547668a28

#23 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:36 PM

Wow. Reading all of this makes me think she was a Moviestorm legend. It must have been great to have someone like that so active on the forums and everything! I wish her friends and family the very best. I found the Facebook page with all her addons for free if anyone is looking for them: https://www.facebook...14367448599382/

R.I.P

Well, TBH, Lucinda was one of the most active Moviestormers at one time. She also released a lot of mods, so you can call her a Moviestorm legend. She helped a lot of people with the program. As time went on, a lot of the regular Moviestormers have left, not many still post on the forum anymore. A few of them have moved onto programs like Iclone.

#24 jakedraugelis

jakedraugelis

Film Critic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Acting, voice acting, animation, producer.

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:38 AM

I've used her mods and through them came to highly respect her work. She will be missed.

#25 neut

neut

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 347 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

I can't believe how quick time flies by. I sent Lucinda a message what felt like a week ago, turns it out it was more like a year. So sad to read that she sadly passed away this year. Very sad news :(

#26 davimount

davimount

Director

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:13 PM

I'm back on Moviestorm forum after almost 7 years of absence and that's the first news that I'm reading here in a long time: that's a very sad news, Lucinda was a very kind human being, may rest in peace...

Davide
DaviMount
Davide Mantovani

#27 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5331 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

Good to see you back, Davide ;)

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#28 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:55 PM

Welcome back Davide and, yes, the passing of Lucinda is very sad.

#29 Nahton

Nahton

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 925 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

Welcome back Davide! 

7 years? Wow, that's quite a long time. Some of us are still hanging on. 

I still remember your tutorial for putting your own face on a puppet although I never got around to trying it myself. 

#30 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

Lucinda and I have been friends on FB since Jan 4, 2010. I found out about her passing because it came up on my FB timeline. She was active on FB until around 2015 after that, she didn't post much after that.

#31 czechboysonic

czechboysonic

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:02 AM

Oh no, this is terrible news :( I remember having some 'spirited discussions' with Lucinda back in the day, but there was definitely no denying her support and passion for Moviestorm, and the generosity of her contributions to the community (I think ALL 'Stormers' who've been around for a while have used at least one Lucinda mod, if not a whole gaggle, at some point).

RIP Lucinda

#32 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

Very sad to hear, Lucinda help MS and its community in many ways.

Will be missed...RIP 

I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--