• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

I have created a website where I can post Moviestorm movies. They have to be on You Tube in order for me to post them on the page. So if you give me links to your movies on You Tube, I can post them on this new website exclusively for Moviestorm movies.

http://favoritemoviestormmovies.com/

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

I have uploaded two users movies to this new site. One is by Daveman and the other is by OJ The Gift Bearer. I found them on You Tube.

#3 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

There are only 13 movies on this new website and we have gotten 923 views so far. I really encourage you to upload your movies to You Tube and give me a link to your site on You Tube so I can put your movies on this new website. Oh I only have one movie of my own on this website, the rest are from Moviestorm film makers.

#4 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Oct 22 2013, 1:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are only 13 movies on this new website and we have gotten 923 views so far. I really encourage you to upload your movies to You Tube and give me a link to your site on You Tube so I can put your movies on this new website. Oh I only have one movie of my own on this website, the rest are from Moviestorm film makers.

Lucinda, thanks for your help. I see that one of episodes is posted on new website. I'd like to send you a few episodes run-time under six minutes. I'll send you a few YouTube links soon. Miss you on the forums.
My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"

#5 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1144 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Oct 22 2013, 8:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are only 13 movies on this new website and we have gotten 923 views so far.

I had 7 views before you put mine up. Still got only 7 views. What`s wrong with me unsure.gif *
Does it not show on my view counter?

(*my wife tells me that I´m a bad at making jokes/irony so I have to let people know when I do)

#6 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

Keith, you aren't doing anything wrong. The new website doesn't get a lot of publicity because I have been busy doing other things lately. I will post the link again on Facebook and that helps a lot. Of course all of us have gotten more views on Moviestorm than anywhere else so I sure hope we can convince them to not remove the movies page. Maybe if a bunch of us send them money so they can buy a new server or get the server fixed that would help.