• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 stabbedinthekunt

stabbedinthekunt

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

I used to use this software when it was free and then they had the paid stuff. I bought some of the paid stuff which i guess i got robbed from that because i don't have it. I decided to come back because i wanted to use the software and i'm looking at $70. subscription fees?! Wow! The arrogance has reared it's ugly head huh? I know this will be defended because there is a financial attachment of course but before you say anything in defense of this... You're wrong!!! Too bad the software was actually really good!

#2 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5302 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

With such a juvenile, misogynistic username as that, do you think anyone really cares what your opinion is?
Go get an unpaid job and try to pay your own bills whining boy.

laugh.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#3 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1143 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

It´s been a long time now. But there is something lacking....

#4 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1143 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

..ahh, yeah. CAPITAL LETTERS laugh.gif

#5 Chris Ollis

Chris Ollis

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1631 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:51 AM

It's terrible when really good things cost money. I can't work out how that would be the case.

Usually its the really shit stuff that you expect to pay hard earned money for.

Seriously though, if you paid for stuff then you should still have access to it. Instead of hurling abuse you should consider sending a polite support request. Perhaps you've reinstalled or logged in with the wrong username (packs are linked directly to the username that paid for them)
Chris Ollis
Caretaker of www.moddingstorm.co.uk, the one stop shop for all your extra addon needs
Plus Minor Web Celebrity, Viral Guru, Advertising storyboarder, Toy designer, BBC and Channel4 comedy writer/animator :D

#6 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5302 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (Chris Ollis @ Dec 18 2013, 7:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps you've reinstalled or logged in with the wrong username (packs are linked directly to the username that paid for them)

I remember him from years back, Johnny made him change his username after complaints and he chose something petulant like "thisnamewontoffendyou". Seems like he hasn't grown up much since then. Still propagating the idea of violence against women being acceptable. Hopefully he will bugger off back to Machinima.com or whatever slimy rock he lives under.

#7 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

stabbedinthe**** - your account has no payment history, and your usename is the sort that would get you banned even if you had paid us money for Moviestorm.

Maybe you had an attack of politeness before giving us any money, and used a different account.

If you cancel the login screen, and update to the latest version, you can us Moviestorm in Base mode for free. If you had another account on which you bought things, I would suggest working out what your login is, and use that.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#8 imakevideos

imakevideos

Novice director

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

okay this is the other account I was able to dig up. Please reply to this if you would like to pwn me. Lol.
The moviestorm lady won't even get in bed for me. When i click get in bed left she shakes her head no at me! :D

#9 imakevideos

imakevideos

Novice director

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

Alright i did it. I broke down and bought a pack. This software is too good. I will not use it to make crazy videos on here so don't worry. Lol. biggrin.gif
The moviestorm lady won't even get in bed for me. When i click get in bed left she shakes her head no at me! :D

#10 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

MAN! Prima I can always rely on you for a laugh laugh.gif (get into him!) cool.gif
I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--

#11 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1143 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Weird, Ben made me laugh this time laugh.gif
Welcome back, imakevideos. Hope you`ll find the upgraded version well worth the money. I sure do!

#12 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5302 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (sosberg @ Dec 19 2013, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MAN! Prima I can always rely on you for a laugh laugh.gif (get into him!) cool.gif

Nah. I put both of his usernames on my "ignore" list straight away, so I can't see anything he posts anyway. He can spout away to his heart's content as far as I'm concerned laugh.gif

#13 imakevideos

imakevideos

Novice director

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Dec 19 2013, 7:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah. I put both of his usernames on my "ignore" list straight away, so I can't see anything he posts anyway. He can spout away to his heart's content as far as I'm concerned laugh.gif

I think the worst thing you'll have to worry about is my vids being lame. Lol. Blocking me is a waste of energy. Too many mouse clicks. Have a good day.

#14 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (stabbedinthekunt @ Dec 17 2013, 6:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to use this software when it was free and then they had the paid stuff. I bought some of the paid stuff which i guess i got robbed from that because i don't have it. I decided to come back because i wanted to use the software and i'm looking at $70. subscription fees?! Wow! The arrogance has reared it's ugly head huh? I know this will be defended because there is a financial attachment of course but before you say anything in defense of this... You're wrong!!! Too bad the software was actually really good!

laugh.gif Your movies are so horribly funny. I enjoyed watching and I'm amazed by your approach. Nice work, but the user name sucks.

THIS IS WHAT I WATCHED

laugh.gif
My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"

#15 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (stabbedinthekunt @ Dec 17 2013, 6:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did I miss this one? What a hot and horrible mess! But sort of insanely funny and rude though.

Insane Funny Rude
dry.gif angry.gif laugh.gif
My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"