• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Moviestorm

Moviestorm

Master Director

• Mods
  • 533 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

Just £25/$40 for a one-year license to Moviestorm, modder's workshop, and 39 content packs. That's a year's worth of movie-making for less than 7p a day. Or, for our American customers, a dime a day.
The Moviestorm Team

#2 peet

peet

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

=+=

#3 djw2002

djw2002

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

I clicked on your offer, but PayPal say the fee would be $150.00 not $40.00 discounted for 1 year as stated above. Why?

#4 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

djw2002:
Hmm, I did test it through our sandbox paypal version, but it is possible we missed something critical to the actual pricing.
Please check that it is the non-recurring version that you have in your basket (I dont think the non-discounted recurring version should be available to you, but it might not have worked as intended).
Will have more of a look tomorrow when back at work.

Edit: You have had your account long enough that all the other subscription options are also available to you, including the non-discounted recurring 12 month subscription.
Please remove the one in your basket, and make sure the recurring check box is not ticked before adding the summer special offer again. I think that should do it, but please let us know if there is still a problem.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#5 djw2002

djw2002

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:43 AM

HI Ben,

Thanks for checking into this quickly. I tried to do what you stated and I still show that PayPal charge would be $150.00 and not the discounted price of $40.00 because the webpage auto checks recurring and does not allow me to un-check the box. I made sure my cart was empty before adding offer. I have attached 2 screen shots so you can see what is happening. Maybe you could add the discounted price to my cart and the next time I check out it might show the $40.00 price. Just an idea.

Thanks
DJW

Attached Files

#6 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:39 AM

djw2002 - it appears that you already have a subscription; I think our code for buying a follow on subscription after an existing subscription requires the follow on sub to be a recurring one, which is why you cannot untick the recurring tick box.
I think this offer is intended to be running all through August, so you should be able to get it after your current sub expires. If there is a problem at that point, please contact us and we can sort it out manually for you.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#7 djw2002

djw2002

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hi Ben,

I will wait till the 19th when my current subscription expires. Then I will click on the offer.

Thanks again for your help.

DJW

#8 ricscar

ricscar

Novice director

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hello, i've already subscribed a 3 months Moviestorm licence. Now i want to buy the annual discounted one.
It shows on my shopping basket with a 125€ instead of 30€. I cannot sort it on my own: could you please do something ?

TX!!

Riccardo

#9 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (ricscar @ Aug 23 2012, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, i've already subscribed a 3 months Moviestorm licence. Now i want to buy the annual discounted one.
It shows on my shopping basket with a 125€ instead of 30€. I cannot sort it on my own: could you please do something ?

TX!!

Riccardo

I've sent you a message via our help system about this.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#10 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hi, I posted this on my Facebook page and already got you a subscriber and buyer.

#11 nickwild99

nickwild99

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:51 PM

Hi,

i can't find this on your website (or any licensing options ) only the full purchase @£150.

Can you help please?
thanks
nick

#12 daleh

daleh

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (nickwild99 @ Sep 22 2012, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

i can't find this on your website (or any licensing options ) only the full purchase @£150.

Can you help please?
thanks
nick

Well, it does say 'Summer' special offer, and we are now nearing the end of September.....