292 replies to this topic

#21 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

Moviestormers!

We have a show TODAY! That's right, our guest is the very talented ICEAXE! He will joins us in the second half hour to talk to us about his most recent film "Embers" which won our monthly Storm Award (which enters him into the grand finale contest at the end of the year to win a truck load of prizes!)

And yes, do not worry, Alonzo and I will be on in the first half hour to bore you with whats been going on with our weeks, give you insights to BRAND NEW FEATURES FOR MOVIESTORM. Make sure you bring your 3D glasses too! tongue.gif

ALSO! Ever wanted to raise and lower your actors in Moviestorm? Tired of waiting around for the next release which will enable you to do that? GREAT! Because at the end of the show, Ill be sending everyone in the chatroom links to my brand new mod called "NavMesh Platform"! It will temporarily give you the ability to raise and lower your actors until Moviestorm comes up with their own solution.

It all starts 1pm PST/4pm EST at either www.tmoaradio.com OR PREFERABLY AND EASILY at www.tmutheater.com/home/tmoa-radio

#22 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hey Moviestormers!

We have a show today!!! Thats right, at 1:00pm PST/4:00pm EST, Alonzo and I will kick off with whats been going on in our lives this last week, followed by some juicy updates from Moviestorm - including some info on a content pack that could or maybe be in production.

Then, in our second half hour, we will have a special quest! The Movies filmmaker Macwemyss! Wait...he's a "The Movies" filmmaker, why will he be on the Storm Hour?

Well, I've asked Macwemyss to come on the show and talk about his experience with Moviestorm, which he has downloaded and tried, but decided NOT to use it. I think it would be interested to hear why, what his opinions are on how to improve Moviestorm, and what the company should do to interest him to use it. So Moviestorm, listen in. smile.gif

And of course, Jakechief will do our chatroom shoutout and will announce the winners to his Annual Jakechief Awards.

So tune in 30 minutes at www.tmutheater.com/home/tmoa-radio or www.tmoaradio.com! Join into the chatroom so we can see ya and say hi!

Storm On!

#23 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hey Moviestormers!

We have a show today!!! Thats right, at 1:00pm PST/4:00pm EST, Alonzo and I will kick off with whats been going on in our lives this last week, followed by some juicy updates from Moviestorm - including the juicy developments on the blog and a small discussion about the Skeleton Schematics which Moviestorm might release.

Then, in our second half hour, we will have a special quest! The MS modder and filmmaker Nahton! We will pick his brain about the Slider Pack and see if/what he has planned in the future?

And of course, Jakechief will do our chatroom shoutout and will his Jakechief Recommendation.

So tune in a hour and twenty minutes at www.tmutheater.com/home/tmoa-radio or www.tmoaradio.com! Join into the chatroom so we can see ya and say hi!

Storm On!

#24 Chris Ollis

Chris Ollis

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1631 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

What's that here in the UK? 9pm?

Ah ok, its 8pm, you just started late smile.gif
Chris Ollis
Caretaker of www.moddingstorm.co.uk, the one stop shop for all your extra addon needs
Plus Minor Web Celebrity, Viral Guru, Advertising storyboarder, Toy designer, BBC and Channel4 comedy writer/animator :D

#25 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Hello folks!

Its been one eventful week! Today, The Storm Hour Radio Broadcast will be discussion all the feedback we can find over the new raunchy "After Dark" wink.gif pack released this week!

We will be touching base on some news regarding Technical Details that modders have requested from Moviestorm. Has Moviestorm actually made a decision to release it publically? Tune in and find out.

Also, there will be some info released about a new competition that we may be running. Yay!

And of course, being that this is the last show in this month, we will be announcing our Storm Award Winner. What do they get? Nothing.

But, become a winner for the month automatically enters them into the End of the Year Competition where the community will eventually vote for the best out of all the Storm Award Winners. And there will be a truck load of prizes then. smile.gif

So tune in! the show starts at 1:00pm PST, 4:00pm EST, 8:00pm GMT (I think, unless you've had your Daylight Savings Time then it would be 9:00pm GMT)

You can listen LIVE at the newly remodeled TMUTheater by clicking here: http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa

#26 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:21 AM

Never can listen live.... So many thanks for the upload.
the_storm_hour_03_27_10.mp3
The Storm Hour for March 27th, 2010.
from the TOMA: Download here.

#27 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

IN TWO MINUTES!

THE STORM HOUR WILL BE LIVE!!! over at: http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa

Today, we will be talking about all the updates with Moviestorm, including both sides of the argument on the new business model concerning the new 30 day trial of Moviestorm. Is it good? Bad? Maybe you dont care...

We will also have Shirley Martin in to talk to us about what she's working on and her thoughts on the recent developments.

So tune in! IN 2 MINUTES!

#28 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

Yes its true, we do in fact have a show today!

Of course, it will be Jakechief, myself, and possibly Alonzo discussing our favorite animation software Moviestorm! And as some of you may know, they have released a NEW PACK called METRO STYLE! A nice collection of urban clothing that will sure bring more variety to your films!

In the second half of the show, we will bring on Moviestorm user Roger! He's also the co-host on The Roger and Ken show and has always been a devoted Moviestorm supporter. We'll get in touch with him and get his personal take on this software and where he'd like it to go.

So tune in at http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa - we start at 1:00pm PDT/ 4:00pm EDT/ 9:00pm UK!

Storm On!

#29 chatnoirstudios

chatnoirstudios

Director

• Pioneers
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Listening in right now. biggrin.gif

Chat Noir Studios online: Blog, Facebook, Twitter

#30 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:38 PM

Just a reminder folks, our show will be LIVE at 1pm PST/4pm EST/9pm GMT!

We'll be talking about Moviestorm in general, might bring on a guest, and we might just have a good show...if the streaming Gods are in a good mood.

See you there!

http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa

UPDATE AFTER THE SHOW!

Well we brought on Moviestorm newcomer Kinte!

He had some valid points being a new-comer that MS should hear

He'd like to see MS avatars drive in cars, natively
He'd like to see some swimming animations
He thinks there should be some more weapons available for MS

But he said overall, he loves the software and would like to see it progress.

Thanks kinte for coming on the show!

#31 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

We have SO MUCH to talk about for our show today that I'm not sure if we can cram it into all one hour!

Thats right, today we will have R.E.T.A.R.D.S director Squadron Films to come on and talk about all that he does with Moviestorm. We'll ask him about what he thinks of the new version of Moviestorm and its many new features. We'll ask him what he feels about the new lifetime subscription option now available, and then we'll tell him to hit the curb and to NEVER COME BACK!

Ah, just kidding.

Also - its that time folks! Thats right! Its the announcement you've been waiting all Month for! The winner of the Monthly Storm Award!

What do they win Charlie?

They win....NOTHING! Just the satisfaction that for this month, they received an invisible trophy.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. At the end of the year, this Storm Award winner gets automatically entered as a Semi-Finalist in the first annual Category 5 Storm Award - where the grand prize winner will win a truck load of prizes of either Moviestorm Points, content packs...or all of the above! We'll let you know when we decide!

Back to you D.L.

So yeah, we have a show. So tune in at 1pm PST/ 4:00pm EST/ 9:00pm GMT and listen to Alonzo, Jakecheif and I blabber about MS over at http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa

Sign into the chat-room and let us know your listening!

See you then!

#32 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

We have a show today! In fact, its in two hours!

Alonzo, Jakecheif, and I will be talking about all the updates Moviestorm has given us these last few weeks. Including the new Filters01 pack - allowing us to enhance our productions further with camera shakes, contrast adjustment, and so much more!

During our second half hour - we will have on the wonderful Mefune Akira! Yea...that guy who made the movie Hard Requitals and got a Storm Award from us last week. And, just in case you didn't know, he's also running the Mefune Akira Trailer Competition and there is only 9 DAYS LEFT! SO GET STORMING FOLKS!

So yes, come on over, sign into the chat, and listen to our little Moviestorm dedicated radio show. Its crazy, its fun, and its sure to drop some of your IQ points!

Listen in at TMUTheater here: http://www.tmutheater.com/home/radio/tmoa

#33 jakechief

jakechief

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 360 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

Jakechief Here!

I have some exciting news! The Storm Hour now has their own website!!

In the website, you can get new info and up to date status on the world of moviestorm, as well as the show. There are a forums there, a guestbook, a videos page, links to our shows, and much more! Also, come join our site so we know you support our show!!

www.thestormhour.webs.com

Thanks very much!

And remember,

Storm on!
Radio host of "The Storm Hour" Saturdays at 1 Pacific, 3 Central, 4EST, 9Uk, 10EUR, only on www.tmoaradio.com

#34 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Happy Saturday folks!

I just wanted to let you know that I will not be hosting the storm hour today. I'm off to attend a wedding. So Jakechief and Alonzo will be the main guys running the show.

Hopefully, they will talk about the new "Dark Romance" pack that Moviestorm has released and maybe bring to light some new movies that have been released.

So, listen in and chat along in the chatroom at http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa at 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT/ 9pm GMT

And have a fantastic week folks!

#35 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 559 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

Hey folks!

We have the newly nominated Pioneer Club member RogueVirus! He will come on in the second half of the show to get to know this fantastic modder to Moviestorm and see what he's working on now.

And of course, in the first half, we will talking about Moviestorm, developments, movie recommendations etc etc!

Dont miss the show TODAY at http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa

It all starts at 1pm PDT/4pm EDT/9pm GMT!

#36 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5215 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (D.L. Watson @ May 16 2010, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It all starts at 1pm PDT/4pm EDT/9pm GMT!

Or was it at 8pm GMT?
Oh yes I think it was...
So which version of GMT will we use next week? laugh.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#37 iceaxe

iceaxe

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1193 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:09 AM

I can confirm it was 9pm BST smile.gif

#38 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5215 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:30 AM

Which sadly was SGT +1 hour (Sunday Getting-Up Time wink.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#39 ed

ed

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 373 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:49 AM

You don't need to listen live because they also cast pod.

#40 tmutheater

tmutheater

Film Critic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:39 PM

Have you gotten your weekly dose of the wacky, completely unprofessional show The Storm Hour? You're in luck, we have a show today!

Yep, that's right! Like always, we will talk about Moviestorm, their new content pack "Summer Collection 2010" - a new costume pack, and in the second half hour we will bring on Reptor7 to talk about StarQuest and his new film Spindrift. We will also hand him the fake/invisible Storm Award he was awarded last week.

We'll also remind him that it means that he will have the chance to win a ton of prizes at the end of the year. Oh look, we just reminded you as well. tongue.gif

Well, thats all - hope you tune in, loose some braincells with me and have fun.

The best way is to head over to: http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa

You can even register and log into the chatroom and interact with others listeners.

See you all there!