• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#41 reptor7

reptor7

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1299 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

Had fun! And thanks for this cool award!

#42 jakechief

jakechief

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:29 PM

Hey guys Jakechief here!

Us, at the Storm Hour, are proud to say that the Storm Hour is updated and is officially ready to run! So, D.L., Shawn, and I would love to see you guys come on down to www.thestormhour.webs.com become a member, and also interact on our little forums as well!

And let us know what you think of the site and if you think there will be changes, we will do that change!

www.thestormhour.webs.com

Thanks!
Radio host of "The Storm Hour" Saturdays at 1 Pacific, 3 Central, 4EST, 9Uk, 10EUR, only on www.tmoaradio.com

#43 melmartinez01

melmartinez01

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hope to hear lots more from the active members of this community.

#44 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5201 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (melmartinez01 @ Jul 17 2010, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope to hear lots more from the active members of this community.

Hey an honest Spammer! I've never seen one put the Job Title in their Signature before! laugh.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#45 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 557 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:17 PM

Hey folks!

We have a show today. Well...kinda. We'll just be sitting back and relaxing. We have Kinte on with us to chitchat about Moviestorm.

So come on over to http://www.tmutheate...home/radio/tmoa and tune in a listen to us LIVE!

#46 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

Thanks for the info, I'll check in smile.gif

#47 jakechief

jakechief

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

The Storm Hour has our own shop now! You can now buy shirts and accessories with the Storm Hour logo on it! http://www.cafepress...heStormHourShop Thanks. smile.gif
Radio host of "The Storm Hour" Saturdays at 1 Pacific, 3 Central, 4EST, 9Uk, 10EUR, only on www.tmoaradio.com

#48 PapaG

PapaG

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 863 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

I have been trying to listen to the storm Hour buy listening to the non Live Format in the archives " Current Path: Folders: /TMOA Downloads/ TMOA Show Archives/ The Storm Hour" and well last show posted is 042-26th June 2010, and well it's the 27 of July.

when will July 3rd, July10th, and July 17th Be posted?

Gerald Lang

papag.jpg

I am around occasionally

#49 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 557 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

Unfortunately, that's up to the producer when he posts the shows. I do apologize the long wait for the non-live-shows. I will send a PM to the producer and see if he has any intention of uploading the last three weeks of shows.

#50 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 557 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:00 AM

We have a pretty exciting show tomorrow....err....Today!

Unfortunately, Jake wont be able to join us due to other commitments and I'm not sure if Alonzo will join us. However, if I cant find a quest host, we'll have producer Monk fill in - because who the hell just wants to just hear me talk? smile.gif

So, of course, we'll talk about Moviestorm news, new MS films released, and THEN we will have....

OVERMAN! aka Phil Rice - the director of recently released film "First". We'll get to know this masterful filmmaker and his inspiration behind "First" and what he has planned for the future.

Also! we've stolen and idea from the iClone radio show called "Wolf & Dulci Hour" (a plug to them so they don't sue me. I love you Dulci - not that kind of love - you know, the friend love - okay, nevermind...awkward...)

Basically, because there is sooo many new mods, some free, some paid for, we will try and convince these excellent artists to give away one of their paid addons away once a month. (If your a content member and want to participate, send me a PM)

So tomorrow, we will be giving away an addon from a workaholic modder who has released some excellent MS addons. But here is the catch, folks will only get it FREE if they tune into the show and get the secret URL.

So tune in! The show starts at 1pm US:Pacific / 4pm US:Eastern / 9pm UK over at http://tmutheater.com/home/radio/tmoa

And join into the live discussion during the show, get your name called out during the live show by registering and logging into the chatroom!

See you there!

#51 D.L. Watson

D.L. Watson

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 557 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hey folks!

We have a show today. We'll be talking about Moviestorm, some of the changes that have been made this week, and some new info on the 1.4 edition on the horizon.

Then, we will be talking with KV about the final installment to his horror Franchise Cross!

So listen in by going to TMOARadio.com and clicking on one of the radio feeds.

See you there!

#52 kv

kv

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1941 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:00 PM

I had great fun last night guys, many thanks for having me on the show biggrin.gif

#53 jakechief

jakechief

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 360 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

Glad you stop by, KV!

Unfortunately D.L. can't make it this week, but Kinte will be here... as we have a show!

And what a show it will be as we will talk about moviestorm 1.4, talk about our week, we'll have my jakechief recommendation, but we will also be saying what our top 10 favorite moviestorm movies are of 2010. That will be a blast! Then, after the break, we'll have:

Kibishipaul: After he released his latest flick, The Comeback, he is here to talk about his movie, and about what will come up in the future.

So, that is going to be our show for this week! We hope you can join us in the chat: http://www.tmoaradio...3chat/index.php And we hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Jake dry.gif

#54 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

Thanks, I'm listening - last week I didn't manage to get in for some technical reasons.

It's great that you remind us every time, I would miss the show otherwise. smile.gif

#55 kibishipaul

kibishipaul

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:12 PM

Thanks for inviting me on the show, and initiating me into the secrets of the Roger thong wink.gif

kibishipaul

#56 jakechief

jakechief

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

Hey guys... we have a show today!

Today we will have talk about whats new with MS, and things like that... then... we will have on with us...

Ben Tuttle: I know, he is not a moviestormer, but he is a wonderful moviemaker making TM movies and he will talk to us and tell us his thoughts on moviestorm and why he doesn't use it.

Also, in two week, which will be September 4th, 2010 will be the one year anniversary with The Storm Hour! We would like for all you Storm Hour listeners, if you want to, to come on the air and tell us what you think about our show and how we should improve on it. If you would like to come on, please PM myself. Hope we get a lot of people on! tongue.gif

Thats all at 1 pacific 3 central 4 eastern 9 uk and 10 europe. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT! wink.gif

#57 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

Never can catch the live stuff; The only option i've got is the download......
Why not make a podcast out of the mp3 files? So here's just an experiment:

for all the Podcast readers like itunes etc.:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/stormhour
has 14thAug2010 episode up.

or just listen to the 14thAug2010 episode over on podomatic website:
http://3dtree2000.po...T19_38_18-07_00

looking towards the 21Aug2010 upload.

#58 luxaeternam

luxaeternam

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1053 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:38 AM

That's a good idea, Tree.
I've usually abandoned my desk at that time in the evening, so a podcast would be great, or an internet radio station I can pick up over the wifi.
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

#59 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5201 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (luxaeternam @ Aug 22 2010, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a good idea, Tree.
I've usually abandoned my desk at that time in the evening, so a podcast would be great, or an internet radio station I can pick up over the wifi.

Yup I am rarely up that early on a Sunday. It would be good to see a spreadsheet-type page with who was on which show too, so I can stop accidentally downloading the same show more than once and using up most of the day in doing so laugh.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#60 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 921 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

Just had a listen to storm hour radio from the 7th aug 2010

They have a good chat (at around 30minutes) with KV.

Great to listen on my itunes: or any RSS reader.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/stormhour

Still waiting for the 21 aug 2010 episode to be uploaded... :-)