• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onistabe

onistabe

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

My movie thakes place in a High School. I already have a classroom set, what I need is lockers for the hall. Also I am going to need cheerleading outfits perhaps a whole varsity sports mod. Another thing is that my movie is set in the year 1996 so I will need an old desktop computer from that year. also a diskman to.

#2 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5345 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

Have you checked the Trimble SketchUp warehouse? A search on "School lockers" for example brought back several results.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#3 mattzart30

mattzart30

Master Director

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (onistabe @ May 7 2014, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My movie thakes place in a High School. I already have a classroom set, what I need is lockers for the hall. Also I am going to need cheerleading outfits perhaps a whole varsity sports mod. Another thing is that my movie is set in the year 1996 so I will need an old desktop computer from that year. also a diskman to.

Not sure how they'll be used in your shot, but if its just for hallway dressing, taking a photo of the sketchup model and then applying that to a prim shape would probably work best and would let you have more people in your shot.

(I'm struggling with this technique myself at the moment! Well, the only struggle is getting the photo just right so it looks nice in the shot, but I am just unpracticed:) )