1 reply to this topic

#1 niranjan900

niranjan900

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:37 PM

Hi Everybody,

I am Neeraj from India. I have purchased Moviestorm. I tried the trial version and then went for it. I am creating lot of scenes and I found out that many of you have posted lot of free mods for downloads. I should thank you all for being charitable. As a matter of fact, even I am interested to create something and give it to you people so that all of us can use it. Unfortunately I am unable to work on the modders workshop. 

I am not used to 3ds Max. 

Only one thing is a major problem in Moviestorm. Cars cannot be used on the foreground. That's one big problem. We cannot end a scene as one character created by us to enter into a car or any vehicle for that matter and leave the scene. This is a major issue. 

Further even if there is a flight, the characters cannot sit in it and fly. 

But in Iclone this is very easy. 

So that's what I felt bad. 

Thanks all of you. 

Regards

Neeraj

#2 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5175 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

HI Neeraj,

Welcome to Moviestorm ;)

You are correct in that it is not straight-forward to do these things however you can "fake it" to some extent by placing an MS seat on the set.

Right click on it and choose "Hide" (while in director mode) and then place a car (with a detailed interior) over the seat.

Finally place your actor on the seat. If you want the car to move you must place a navmesh on the ground first, then place the seat on top of it. It is tricky but it can be done ;)

However to bring in other models e.g. an aircraft interior you will need ModdersWorkshop. It is free though - so why not get it?

HTH,

John

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"