4 replies to this topic

#1 marcussutton

marcussutton

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:33 PM

Hello,

I've been given a promotional code to use to access a content pack.

Unfortunately, however, after placing the pack in the shopping basket I can't find a place to enter the code.

Any ideas?

#2 radek

radek

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

Hi,

I've got the same problem: I created a new account and entered the promotional code. The packs appear when I start the programme, but the "download" button isn't active (see attached screenshot).

#3 neut

neut

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

Promotional code ?

#4 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

(radek)
Hi,

I've got the same problem: I created a new account and entered the promotional code. The packs appear when I start the programme, but the "download" button isn't active (see attached screenshot).

This is nothing to do with your promo code; this is a bug with the launcher, where the 'select all' button doesnt register the fact that anything has been selected. If you select the addon packs one by one, the download button should be usable.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#5 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

(marcussutton)
Hello,

I've been given a promotional code to use to access a content pack.

Unfortunately, however, after placing the pack in the shopping basket I can't find a place to enter the code.

Any ideas?

I'm told that the promo code is (should have been) entered when you are creating the account, rather than when you are putting packs in the shopping basket.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd