• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gitsch

gitsch

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:55 PM

I invite your students to copy my work. I waive copyright in order for them to learn and practice. Art students copy Rembrants. Piano students play Bach. To make that easier, The first forty-five Cutter Hotel Episodes, as found here on the Moviestorm site are now available on a single DVD, on Createspace and (soon) Amazon.

Short, they average 90 seconds, and each is a small gag or story complete with title and credit sequence.
A teacher could work a whole class thru the same clip, after which the programs basics would be understood. Other clips could be used to demonstrate other features, shots or methods.

It's over 70 minutes of my experimentation with complex set building, larger casts, background movement, camera movement and angles, filters and the use of music. All done with stock MS packs and easily available mods. No custom mods. My production budget after getting MS was usually six colas per episode, and a few hours of fun.

See them larger and more often than available here, under my GITSCH channel, play it over and over, stop and start. Find my many flaws. Note my pacing. Figure out my stage tricks.

CREATESPACE LINK
https://www.createspace.com/292990

Unsanctioned by MOVIESTORM. You'd still have to deal with them for use of their program.

#2 Moviestorm

Moviestorm

Master Director

• Mods
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (gitsch @ Sep 14 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I invite your students to copy my work. I waive copyright in order for them to learn and practice.

That's fantastic!

The Moviestorm Team