• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 headrushindi

headrushindi

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

I have to admit I really like moviestorm . The concept is unique...I have played with poser, and I also have ICLONE, even though the graphics in moviestorm are a  decade behind the  competition, the  concept is way beyond everyone out there.

here are a few of my observations so far.

I have noticed a lot of very old posts on the forums and not a lot of new activity, which may suggest that my following observations may be accurate and in need of future thought ..

1) I would make an attempt to bring the graphics up to speed with this decade . Iclone and other visual programs of the like 

are maybe no where as versitile, but  more visually appealing 

2)  Your tutorials are plentiful but somewhat perplexing in places, there seem to be large gaps in the information in many places..I WILL give a forinstance: there is one place where the host of the tutorial tells us to do something , as one of the steps in the process...however thats where they leave it ...no explanation found anywhere about what was just suggested...

not all of the little buttons and widgets are fully covered or explained in the brief cheat sheets ...

you need to create ONE concise tutorial that leads a person through the process of creating  a movie (in detail) taking the time to explain every tab, every widget, every button . and  show step by step the process. Your tutorials are obviously written by techs  for people who come from a graphics rich background...but not written for the average Joe who may not be upto speed with  the world.

I would hate to see moviestorm loose any more of the  new fanbase ....it deserves to be taken boldly into the future 

#2 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:01 AM

I would hate to see moviestorm loose any more of the  new fanbase ....it deserves to be taken boldly into the future 

I sure hope the powers that be take this to heart. Moviestorm is fun to use

My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"

#3 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:44 AM

I sure hope the powers that be take this to heart. Moviestorm is fun to use

It obviously needs a new platform. The concept is really great. I have seen some work done with other products and quite frankly MS often looks quite realistic and natural compared to those products.