5 replies to this topic

#1 Bazlawton31

Bazlawton31

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:33 PM

Coming soon, sometime in February...…. 

Jack had an unexpected letter from his mysterious Uncle Tom who he hadn’t seen for years. In Uncle Toms large garden there were some old Castle ruins that were part of the main Castle at Tintagel that many people believed was Avalon. Soon tales of King Arthur, Excalibur and dragons would be told, but what was the blue orb that Uncle Tom had been seeing? And why did Uncle Tom say “he’d been on a journey,” for Jack to reply, “Journey, what sort of journey,” then Uncle Tom said “I’ve seen Merlin.”Attached File  Text 2-1.jpg   199.58KB   0 downloads

#2 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:33 AM

Sounds intriguing. Looking forward to it.

#3 johnboy495

johnboy495

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:01 AM

I'm Always participating in viewing your artistic creations Berry. I can't wait my friend!

Johnny

#4 Bazlawton31

Bazlawton31

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:05 PM

Many thanks, it will be a challenge, and in order to do the subject matter justice I wanted to do some location filming that will be mixed in with Moviestorm, so I've been to a few Castles and other Ancient Monuments that range from 3000 BC to 1200 AD, it was the only way to get a feeling of Britain's mysterious and vast history.....

#5 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5400 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 04:42 AM

Many thanks, it will be a challenge, and in order to do the subject matter justice I wanted to do some location filming that will be mixed in with Moviestorm, so I've been to a few Castles and other Ancient Monuments that range from 3000 BC to 1200 AD, it was the only way to get a feeling of Britain's mysterious and vast history.....

You'll all be living in them again after Brexit ;)

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#6 Bazlawton31

Bazlawton31

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

You'll all be living in them again after Brexit ;)

I'm already living in one, well the walls and ceiling are damp so it must be a cave, and it's dark and got bats, well it's either this or start digging a large hole in a sand dune, mind you I would have a nice view of sea. 😂