• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ed

ed

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:30 AM

Now the subscription model is in place, are there any plans to introduce a site licence/subscription for educational use?

What I'd like to see is a means by which we can install as many copies of Moviestorm as we like in various labs, with some sort of blanket licensing of packs for a fixed period (perhaps in "small", "medium" and "large" bundles) at different price points, to which we can provide staff and student access (eg up to 50 or 100 at a time).

The cherry on the cake would be if users could also access the same content from home under the same educational license.

#2 skratchmasta

skratchmasta

Master Director

• Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

Hi ed,

We have definite interest in offering you a package along these lines as Moviestorm has a lot of educational potential. In order to get the ball rolling on the subject can I suggest you send a message to Andrew our COO?
His email is andrew(dot)kennedy(at)moviestorm(dot)co(dot)uk
Alex Gowland
Moviestorm Ltd.

#3 ed

ed

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (skratchmasta @ Jun 11 2010, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ed,

We have definite interest in offering you a package along these lines as Moviestorm has a lot of educational potential. In order to get the ball rolling on the subject can I suggest you send a message to Andrew our COO?
His email is andrew(dot)kennedy(at)moviestorm(dot)co(dot)uk

That's great! I'll get in touch with Andrew :-)