• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:56 PM

I'm in contact with Shirley aka Squirrelygirl, and I hope that there will be a possibility to bring her website back up.
As long as she doesn't agree with sharing her mods, please refrain from doing so.
I keep you updated. Cross your fingers! smile.gif

#22 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

I've just got word from Shirley that her website should be back up very soon smile.gif
Keep crossing your fingers!

#23 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (mystery_egypt @ Dec 26 2014, 9:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've just got word from Shirley that her website should be back up very soon smile.gif

It is a good news rolleyes.gif
Human beings are complicated. not ask to be born. Do not know how to live. Do not want to die

#24 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (mystery_egypt @ Dec 26 2014, 4:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's great news. Thanks for contacting her. I do have Shirly Martin aka squirrelygirl on my FB profile as a friend, it never dawned on me to ask her. I really hate having mental illnesses (disabled because of them), it makes it harder for me to understand, remember things, etc.

#25 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (mystery_egypt @ Dec 26 2014, 9:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, these are good news indeed. Should she finally decided not to get her site back for any reason, I'd like to ask her if she's interested in making a fair deal directly. She made some really nice stuff and offered it at a bargain price.

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#26 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

She's run into technical issues on her old website, and the host didn't prove helpful.
Therefore, she's currently migrating to another website. It might take some time to upload her mods there, and to set up her store, but she's working on it. I'm still crossing my fingers (though it makes typing a bit difficult wink.gif)

#27 Bubbastum

Bubbastum

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:24 PM

MaleDrivingAnimationsLeft_B_zpsff322f08.

Moviestorm 1.5 or later.

Includes:
Get In Car
Exit Car
Hands On Wheel
Backing Up
Driving Loop
Change Radio
Honk
Honk Angry
Lean Forward Start
Lean Forward Stop
Look Left Start
Look Left Stop
Look Right Start
Look Right Stop
Rude Finger
Start Car
Swerve Left
Swerve Right
Turn Left Start
Turn Left Stop
Turn Right Start
Turn Right Stop

For Male characters only.

I've had a lot of requests to release a set of stand alone driving animations and since the interactive vehicles are going to take a while I decided to go ahead with releasing them. They're not perfect...be warned. smile.gif The character will snap between their position and the Get In Car animation. I suggest placing the character on a navmesh and then once they're in the seated position placing them inside the car. There will be cars these won't work well with and you may have to re-size the car.

View Demo

Price: $2.99
Purchase Here

#28 Bubbastum

Bubbastum

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:31 PM

MaleDrivingAnimationsLeft_B_zpsff322f08.

Moviestorm 1.5 or later.

Includes:
Get In Car
Exit Car
Hands On Wheel
Backing Up
Driving Loop
Change Radio
Honk
Honk Angry
Lean Forward Start
Lean Forward Stop
Look Left Start
Look Left Stop
Look Right Start
Look Right Stop
Rude Finger
Start Car
Swerve Left
Swerve Right
Turn Left Start
Turn Left Stop
Turn Right Start
Turn Right Stop

For Male characters only.

I've had a lot of requests to release a set of stand alone driving animations and since the interactive vehicles are going to take a while I decided to go ahead with releasing them. They're not perfect...be warned. smile.gif The character will snap between their position and the Get In Car animation. I suggest placing the character on a navmesh and then once they're in the seated position placing them inside the car. There will be cars these won't work well with and you may have to re-size the car.

View Demo

Price: $2.99
Purchase Here

#29 Bubbastum

Bubbastum

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:34 PM

Thank you for sending me the Mod I paid for. The money also was returned I then resent it to you.