As a result of this change, some existing Moviestorm subscriptions will expire when they reach their next renewal point. This affects people who took out a recurring subscription prior to the end of January 2011 (and possibly some who started in early February). It includes everyone with an old-style monthly sub (i.e. if you get monthly points, you're definitely affected). If you don't have a recurring subscription, then you don't have to worry.
If you're one of those affected, you will need to set up a new subscription in order to continue using Moviestorm after this time.
To re-subscribe, go to http://www.moviestor.../hub/membership or go to the Moviestorm Web site, navigate to the Marketplace, and then Buy Moviestorm.
- No further money will be taken from you unless you choose to re-subscribe.
- Any packs that you have bought or rented will continue to be available.
- You will keep any Moviestorm points that you currently have.
- Points can still be used to buy additional content packs and are available from the Marketplace.
When you re-subscribe, if you were on an old-style sub, you'll see that our new deals offer better value and more choice. The main change is that subscriptions no longer include Moviestorm points, but instead include a selection of content at a huge discount over the normal price.
- You can subscribe to Moviestorm for 1, 3, or 12-month periods, and you can choose whether to have that subscription renew automatically.
- If you prefer, you can buy Moviestorm outright, with the option of a boxed product.
- All packages include Moviestorm, a selection of packs and the Modder's Workshop.
- If you currently own more than 10 Moviestorm content packs, you will be eligible for a discounted yearly subscription that doesn't include any packs, so you're not paying for content you don't need.
If you have any queries, problems with broken accounts, renewal problems, or any issues at all with the new system, please contact us on email@example.com or via the support system on the Web site.
Sorry about the inconvenience. We're not entitled to use your current details to set up an arrangement with a new provider, so this is the only way we can resolve the situation.
The Moviestorm Team.