2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Changes to the Moviestorm Billing System.

Subscriptions
Which previous subscription would you most like to see in the list of new subscriptions?
Bronze: Monthly Subscription with 800 points [ 8 ] ** [88.89%]
Silver: Tri-monthly with 2000 MSP [ 1 ] ** [11.11%]
Gold: Yearly Subscription with 8000 MSP [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
primaveranz
post Mar 7 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #21

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 2,534

QUOTE (radstorm @ Mar 7 2011, 10:55 AM) *
but overall the cost actually exceeds the other higher level programs I use. I wont go in to example, comparison charts or anything, but some may know the ones I mean smile.gif

I don't . Please give us examples, it would be good to see hard evidence.

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ms_amos
post Mar 8 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #22

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 6,395

Hi everyone,
As promised, we have re-enabled the old subscription types so if you feel that they offer you greater flexibility, you can opt for them, instead of the new bundles.
As mentioned before, these deals are only open to the people who were previously on the Gold/ Silver/ Bronze subscriptions, so the link will only be visible to those eligible.
We do honestly feel that the new subs are a better solution based on the feedback that we have gathered over the last year or so, as I takes so long to build up your content library with the old deals.
As always, please contact any of the staff if you have any problems.

--------------------
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

+Quote Post
daleh
post Mar 8 2011, 12:13 PM
Post #23

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,720

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Mar 8 2011, 10:54 AM) *
Hi everyone,
As promised, we have re-enabled the old subscription types so if you feel that they offer you greater flexibility, you can opt for them, instead of the new bundles.

Thanks Amos, I had to renew my sub over the weekend and so took one of the new subscriptions as per your advice to get me by, what do I need to do now to get that swapped back onto the old monthly sub again?

+Quote Post
ms_amos
post Mar 8 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #24

Master Director
Group Icon

No problem, I'll make the necessary changes and contact you via your registered email address when it's done.

--------------------
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

+Quote Post
procureagent
post Mar 11 2011, 7:22 PM
Post #25

Master Director

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,717

Opted for the £25 special offer for 12 months, which seems a bargain. Nervously checked that all previous content was there, and it all seems to have remained intact. All accumulated MS points are there too, so count me as a happy user after the switch.

+Quote Post
sfdex
post Mar 14 2011, 12:59 AM
Post #26

Master Director

Member No.: 4,532

As I have personal issues with PayPal, I've opted to give them my credit card info only once (and keep an eagle eye on my account for the next month or so) and purchase Moviestorm outright. While I already owned all of the content that I wanted to own, having to buy one of the bundles still was a reasonable price for software as powerful and just plain fun as Moviestorm is. I searched the bundles and selected one that had the filters in it -- not something I needed but they could turn out to be useful.

The fact that Moviestorm Ltd listens to us, the customer base, and makes changes to their business model based on our comments and issues speaks well to them as a company.

The big benefit for me and buying the software outright is not having to log in every 14 days. (I haven't exceeded 14 days yet, so I'm hoping that it really works as advertised!)

I hope that everyone can find either a subscription plan or a purchase plan that works for them.

biggrin.gif

--------------------
MacBook Pro - Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.66 GHz - 4 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce 9400M/9600M GT - Snow Leopard (10.6.4)

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Mar 14 2011, 1:40 AM
Post #27

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (sfdex @ Mar 14 2011, 11:59 AM) *
I hope that everyone can find either a subscription plan or a purchase plan that works for them.

Like cheques...Amos?

wink.gif

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
ms_amos
post Mar 14 2011, 9:57 AM
Post #28

Master Director
Group Icon

Just pm'd you primaveranz. Please email me when you have a spare moment.
Thanks,
Amos

--------------------
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

+Quote Post
bpgueze
post Jun 28 2011, 2:27 AM
Post #29

Film Critic

Member No.: 8,584

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Mar 4 2011, 02:30 PM) *
Hi again guys.
Ok, I can see that the general consensus is that some of you were happier on the old deals. For this reason, I'm speaking to Dave to get the old deals put back on the subscription page (Bronze, Silver and Gold). As always, these will have to be tested before we deploy them so they won't be available immediately, but you should be able to see them in the list over the next few days.
For those of you whose subs are due to expire over the weekend, and need to continue using Moviestorm, please subscribe to one of the new deals, and I will change your subscription status, add points and refund any difference once we have the deals available again. Please note that the original subs will only be available to those eligible (if you previously has a Gold, Silver or Bronze at the beginning of November last year), new users will be better suited to the new subscriptions as they come with bundled content.
Thanks for your feedback, everyone. We'll start getting the old subs paired up with the new payment system.

Hi Amos I am ready to buy this product and I already have alot of the content packs. Tell me something can I get to purchase for 75US, I think that is what I saw on the site however. the content packs that I am missing are the following

1. Cartoon World
  2. Female Hairstyles
  3. Female Monster Heads
  4. General Cars
  5. Graveyard
  6. Halloween
  7. Halloween 2009
  8. Happy Holidays
  9. Miami Beachfront
  10. Sci-Fi
  11. Valentine
  12. Wardrobe 2

Dont ahve a problem paying for them please tell me what is my billed. I need to pay you like yesterday. I am buying this product.

+Quote Post
jimthehermit
post Jan 27 2012, 4:18 AM
Post #30

Upcoming director

Member No.: 10,956

Any plans to add buying points with credit/debit cards instead of paypal? I can't add anymore money to my paypal account unless I add it to a bank account. The last time I did that I was robbed of $600.

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Jan 27 2012, 9:22 AM
Post #31

Master Director
Group Icon

Seconded.
Paypal are money-sucking scumbads. I can't use any site that uses their software to handle Credit cards.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben_S
post Jan 27 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #32

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 116

I'm afraid we have no plans for further changes to our payment methods over the next few months.

--------------------
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

+Quote Post
kv
post Jan 28 2012, 12:39 AM
Post #33

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,849

Interestingly I have never had any issues with paypal and I have used them for several years now, infact I prefer to use paypal than direct debit/credit transaction. That`s just me though, not sure why other people may have had issues with them unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
dean240
post Mar 3 2012, 12:26 PM
Post #34

Director

Member No.: 4,569

Paypal ... hmm ... I guess I won't be making my movie after all sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Mar 3 2012, 1:01 PM
Post #35

Master Director
Group Icon

Try PM'ing the staff and seeing if there is some other way you can pay. I have the same issues with PayPal. Just won't accept my cards unlike the rest of the world. I wonder if I have grounds to sue them in the EU courts for discrimination? Now there's a thought..... wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
dean240
post Mar 3 2012, 1:06 PM
Post #36

Director

I am sorry but my country's regulations about online banking with paypal are too strict and too time taking as well as risky .( Since I am dealing with a 3rd party) Is there any other way I can make payments?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ms_amos
post Mar 5 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #37

Master Director
Group Icon

Hi,
The only method that we have to process payments at the moment is through Paypal, I'm afraid.
It is possible to process a credit card purchase through the Paypal gateway without signing up for a Paypal account, just click on the "Don't have a Paypal Account" at the bottom right of the screen and you can purchase Moviestorm using your credit card.
I hope this helps, if you are still having problems please PM one of the staff or email support and we'll see if there's anything we can do to help.
Kind regards,
Amos

--------------------
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Mar 5 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #38

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (dean240 @ Mar 4 2012, 01:06 AM) *
I am sorry but my country's regulations...

You OWN a whole country? Man! Just change the laws!
Unless it's Greece of course, in which case just walk away quietly....

I say, I say! What's the capital of Greece?

About 6 Euros.

(The old ones are the best) wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
dean240
post Mar 5 2012, 2:07 PM
Post #39

Director

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Mar 5 2012, 11:50 AM) *
You OWN a whole country? Man! Just change the laws!
Unless it's Greece of course, in which case just walk away quietly....

I say, I say! What's the capital of Greece?

About 6 Euros.

(The old ones are the best) wink.gif

nice one primaveranz!

@ Amos - the gateway does not show that option for me as I said in my PM to you. Btw. Thanks for the support!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: