Reply to this topicStart new topic
Education/Schools packs for basic Moviestorm?

willshetterly
post Mar 25 2011, 7:01 PM
Post #1

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 2,351

Will regular Moviestorm users be able to buy packs with the content that was created for the Education and Schools packs?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben_S
post Mar 28 2011, 2:15 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 116

At the moment the full educational licence provides the same content as in the normal version of Moviestorm.

The Schools version is basically a subset of that content set up to not include stuff that might not be suitable for under 13's. It also contains a variation of the Scene costume that is less sexy. It is downloadable from http://www.moviestorm.co.uk/hub/download_edu
If you get the schools version, you can still log in with a normal moviestorm acount - if you have Moviestorm Complete or equivilient, then you will have access to all the models and charactrers in the Schools version.

We also have a pack with schoolrooms and school uniforms, which has not yet been released, but you may be able to see some of it in some of our videos. I would expect that it will be available for anyone once it is out, but (like the swordfighting) it is on a new code release.

--------------------
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

+Quote Post
willshetterly
post Mar 28 2011, 3:04 PM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 2,351

QUOTE (Ben_S @ Mar 28 2011, 02:15 PM) *
We also have a pack with schoolrooms and school uniforms, which has not yet been released, but you may be able to see some of it in some of our videos. I would expect that it will be available for anyone once it is out, but (like the swordfighting) it is on a new code release.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I am so looking forward to swordfighting schoolgirls!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: