Windows Movie Maker-, More too it than the eye first sees.

chadaproductions
post Apr 9 2011, 2:56 PM
Post #1

Critically acclaimed

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,671

First up, I think I'm the first person to post about all this. If I'm not, please tell me, and I'll shut up.
Second, Unfortunately, I can't take responsibility for any sad thing that should happen if you use these tips. It is very highly unlikely anything should happen, but you never know with computers
Third: If you need help with anything, I'm happy to oblige, and I shall do my best. But again, no promises there.
Fourth: This is not intended to be, or purposly written as, an advert for Movie Maker. I don't work for Microsoft or anything.
Now, with all that out of the way, let's get straight to it.

So, picture it: Bought Moviestorm for Windows, made a movie, but want to apply some smart effects. Don't have the money, or don't want to, buy some hideously-complicated-but-makes-some-great-effects software, such as Vegas or Final Cut. "All I want Is a nice easy to use piece of software!" you cry. "Something that can do Green or Bluescreen, something that does basic audio editing, slideshows, ability to overlay logos, other videos, and a website with thousands of other members to support you on my Movie Maker journey!"
Enter Stage Left, Windows Movie Maker.
Did you know you can do all of the following with Movie Maker?
First brought to us in the delightful Windows ME, Moviemaker has come a long way. I still use Movie Maker, and people have presumed I spent a load on a program such as Vegas or Final Cut. Whenever I get the spare time, I'm going to publish a few quick Manuals on how to do things such as:
-Getting Movie Maker
-The place to be
-Finding, downloading and creating your own Custom Effects, Transitions and Titles for Movie Maker.
- Chroma Key in Movie Maker
-Making your own logo's and overlaying videos in Movie Maker

I hope you find these articles useful!
Charlie

This post has been edited by chadaproductions: Apr 9 2011, 3:31 PM

--------------------

Chada Productions
Video Production & Animation

Website
Facebook Page
Follow Us On Twitter!
Email Us!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: