Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can you use free music downloaded from the net in moviestorm movies?, Music downloading for movies.

trina81
post Jun 7 2011, 7:25 PM
Post #1

Wannabe film-maker

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,972

ok am not sure if im in the right place here but a question i should have asked the other day about third party free music/audio downloaded from the net. The question is simple though. Can you use other sites music with moviestorm if it is freeware and no copyright problems?

Thanx in advance biggrin.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Jun 7 2011, 7:36 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 341

Oh yes you sure can. Jamendo is a good source as well as Newgrounds. And I work with a lot of musicians myself who let me use their music in my films and i also compose music. If you search the forums here you will find quite a few musicians who offer their music for use in your movies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkffoo
post Jun 7 2011, 7:58 PM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 283

You can!
In fact if you have any good tips for sites, or musicians who like to work with machinimators send me pm or add them to this thread. I'd love to add them to this list.

http://blog.machinima-expo.com/free%20music%20links

--------------------

+Quote Post
keithlawrence
post Jun 7 2011, 8:02 PM
Post #4

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,321

Here is some

--------------------

+Quote Post
trina81
post Jun 7 2011, 8:30 PM
Post #5

Wannabe film-maker

QUOTE (kkffoo @ Jun 7 2011, 07:58 PM) *
You can!
In fact if you have any good tips for sites, or musicians who like to work with machinimators send me pm or add them to this thread. I'd love to add them to this list.

http://blog.machinima-expo.com/free%20music%20links

ok thats cool

with this one http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/index.html when you get to the page look on left hand side under resources theres all your stuff you can freely download
free sound effects
sound effect clips
film sound theory
free images
and free music hope they are for sure ok to use because i use them in mine smile.gif

+Quote Post
trina81
post Jun 7 2011, 8:33 PM
Post #6

Wannabe film-maker

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Jun 7 2011, 07:36 PM) *
Oh yes you sure can. Jamendo is a good source as well as Newgrounds. And I work with a lot of musicians myself who let me use their music in my films and i also compose music. If you search the forums here you will find quite a few musicians who offer their music for use in your movies.

Thank you for your reply thats a good thing i'll check them out for sure i like a wide range of choices smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: