How long until the next update?, I really can't wait, and I'm hopefully not the only one!

chadaproductions
post Sep 5 2011, 3:06 PM
Post #1

Critically acclaimed

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,671

Hi Guys,
It's been 11 months since a MS update, and I was just wondering, how long will it be before the new Moviestorm version is out? I've been checking the dev blog and announcment forums regularly, and seen some really exciting stuff I can't wait to get my impatient hands on!
Thanks,
Charlie

--------------------

Chada Productions
Video Production & Animation

Website
Facebook Page
Follow Us On Twitter!
Email Us!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ms_amos
post Sep 5 2011, 3:58 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 6,395

Hi Charlie,
Yes, we know it's been a while and we're pushing as hard as we can with the new version (which is taking longer than expected due to the features and fixes we're trying to cram in).
The situation is this: There's a version of Moviestorm that is undergoing development and testing at the moment which we hope is going to be the next "Public Release". It has pretty much all of the latest features that you've seen on the blogs and a lot of bug fixes and functionality improvements that just don't make the headlines. Depending on how development goes, I expect you'll see an update to the product (in one form or another) in the next couple of months or so. Engineering would quite happily let us add more and more feature requests, but we have to call time at some point and that time is approaching...

--------------------
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

+Quote Post
chadaproductions
post Sep 5 2011, 4:15 PM
Post #3

Critically acclaimed

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,671

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Sep 5 2011, 03:58 PM) *
I expect you'll see an update to the product (in one form or another) in the next couple of months or so.

Great, thanks for the news, looking forward to getting it smile.gif

--------------------

Chada Productions
Video Production & Animation

Website
Facebook Page
Follow Us On Twitter!
Email Us!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: