Different Types of Scaffold, construction scaffolding rental, scaffold for sale

luxaeternam
post Dec 6 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #41

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 3,041

In case you didn't know, Lucinda has already made some mini-mes. So I'm sure Quasi wouldn't want to Shanghai her modding. I'm betting it's a complement to After Dark called "lights out" or something.

--------------------
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kkffoo
post Dec 6 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #42

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 283

Is it a Jane Austen theme?

Maybe an Elton John type version?

Sir Elton John is to make a sci-fi horror film where aliens wreak havoc on a Jane Austen-style period drama.

The pop star's film company, Rocket Pictures, has announced plans to start filming Pride and Predator in London later this year.

--------------------

+Quote Post
quasimodder
post Dec 6 2011, 12:36 PM
Post #43

Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,019

Oho Mister Chris is being joining us having each other with the fun smile.gif You are being having the jolly good answer Mister Chris but sadness you are not being Mister Right on the day of today sad.gif And so Nohaton is being with the guest of Austin "Yes Baby!" Powders. My am licking these movies much times but sadness him no he not him as well sad.gif And my not being the thinking nasties with you as my am knowing my the Inglesh is much more then yours the Portugues laugh.gif Oho and hallo the lofely luxerteaman yes my being thinking that Lucinida Macanary being doing a chinese thing in Shanghai as he being saying the thing about it one time my seeing it smile.gif Now so the clue for the day of today >> in honor of Mister Chris my being giving you a new typ of clue! If you are being using the one of Mister Chris private packages you are being making the jolly much more better of this the movies typs with this which my am being doing here cool.gif
Much big thankings to my the brother for to helping my Inglesh the day of today smile.gif

peas an lofe

--------------------

+Quote Post
quasimodder
post Dec 7 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #44

Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (kkffoo @ Dec 6 2011, 09:32 AM) *
Is it a Jane Austen theme?

Maybe an Elton John type version?

Hola kkoffo sadness my not being the seeing of your posting so nearly on top of me sad.gif My am the think that the Bionic Woman is a good guest but sadness no sad.gif My am being thinking you must to being making a musical of Bionic Woman with the sounds of Elton > such a movie is being so magical smile.gif My sadness as my being eating muffin for the breakfast and being seeing no guestings from my the yes today clue in honor of Mister Chris sad.gif So my being giving you up to my being eating my lunchtimes for to being giving guestings and then my being adding super new clue for the day of today smile.gif

peas to you

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkffoo
post Dec 7 2011, 2:27 PM
Post #45

Master Director
Group Icon

Hope you enjoyed your muffin Quasi!

Hmm, I wonder if some of these clues might be red herrings (that means designed to make it harder to guess)
New tactic...thinking of Mister Chris's private exports.

Could it be a vintage hairdressing salon pack? maybe with beard trimming?

--------------------

+Quote Post
quasimodder
post Dec 7 2011, 7:10 PM
Post #46

Director
Group Icon

Hola kkfffoo my am being the think the second photograph is being you showing off your curlies yes? But I am not being seeing any of them your red hearrings. My am being having one golden hearring in my left one which is nice smile.gif And sadness no not being the haircut shop package sad.gif My am being hearing that in Ingleshland all of them the haircutters are singing the musical songs yes? My would lick to being seeing them in the doing of this one of the days laugh.gif So for now to being giving it this the clue for the day of today >> All of them the movies in this typ are being made in your Europa Union place but are being pretended to being some places else cool.gif

Cheerio Old Beans laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkffoo
post Dec 7 2011, 7:30 PM
Post #47

Master Director
Group Icon

Oo oo fake space landing???

--------------------

+Quote Post
quasimodder
post Dec 8 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #48

Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (kkffoo @ Dec 7 2011, 04:30 PM) *
Oo oo fake space landing???

Sadness my not being knowing the fake space landing so my am the think my the answer is being no sad.gif So my am being the thinking up the clue for the day of today is while my am being washing out the bowels after we being eating of the corns flake. These are being the favorite of my the brother Huberto of the jolly good Inglesh smile.gif So for being the clue of the day of today is >> these typ of movies are being from the past times but no not being the oldest as them the Roman cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
quasimodder
post Dec 9 2011, 6:24 PM
Post #49

Director
Group Icon

So my am being the think that all you the lofely peopels are being excited and playing with yourselves in the new Movie Storm package smile.gif So my am not being giving it to you the clue the day of today tongue.gif My am being the think this is nice since my am being jolly much tiresome after a hard one at the workings laugh.gif and now my being putting out something nice and being going in the Center for the dancings and the biers on night of the Friday smile.gif My am licking the ladies when they being dancing they being looking jolly nice smile.gif
Peas and lofe smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Dec 9 2011, 8:32 PM
Post #50

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,534

QUOTE (quasimodder @ Dec 10 2011, 06:24 AM) *
My am licking the ladies when they being dancing they being looking jolly nice smile.gif
Peas and lofe smile.gif

Just make sure they are ladies and not men dressed up Quasi wink.gif

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
quasimodder
post Dec 12 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #51

Director
Group Icon

Oho this is was being doing a great weekend and my am being released from the jail in the night of the day of the Sunday or Domingo as we being saying in civilised places laugh.gif My am back in the home jolly later. This is being on the time my am being finding the secret messages of the lofely Luxatermin and her being doing the movie my am being asking her of smile.gif So we being not the needs for the clues in this again sadness my am the think you are being disappointing in this sad.gif So all you all being going watching her the movie of which is being here at this place here
my am being the big happy on this the day of today biggrin.gif
much peas and lofe to all you all smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkffoo
post Dec 12 2011, 12:55 PM
Post #52

Master Director
Group Icon

Looks like fabulous work Quasi, and have really enjoyed your clues, even if I didn't guess the answer!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
luxaeternam
post Dec 12 2011, 6:09 PM
Post #53

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,041

Hi Quasi,

I'm so glad you liked the little film. It was great to get a preview. There's a newer thread here you might want to post in. smile.gif

--------------------
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Dec 13 2011, 10:00 AM
Post #54

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (quasimodder @ Dec 13 2011, 12:38 AM) *
Oho this is was being doing a great weekend and my am being released from the jail in the night of the day of the Sunday or Domingo as we being saying in civilised places laugh.gif

I'm not even going to ask wink.gif
Just glad they let you out long enough to finish the pack QM!

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
quasimodder
post Dec 13 2011, 1:08 PM
Post #55

Director
Group Icon

Oho my being more with the troubles if my am being saying you of the why laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Miraclin
post Feb 21 2012, 9:34 AM
Post #56

Moviegoer

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,298

Salient Features of rent scaffolding cost:

Rugged construction
Low maintenance
High impact resistance
Corrosion resistance
High tensile strength
Long service life

Link removed by Moderator.

+Quote Post
corthew
post Feb 21 2012, 9:47 AM
Post #57

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (Miraclin @ Feb 21 2012, 05:34 AM) *
Salient Features of rent scaffolding cost:

Rugged construction
Low maintenance
High impact resistance
Corrosion resistance
High tensile strength
Long service life

Link removed by Moderator.

Ok what's the deal with these scaffolding people?

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Feb 21 2012, 9:58 AM
Post #58

Master Director
Group Icon

Quasimodder's scaffold is the only way to deal with spammers wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
corthew
post Feb 21 2012, 11:20 AM
Post #59

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Feb 21 2012, 05:58 AM) *
Quasimodder's scaffold is the only way to deal with spammers wink.gif

What I found interesting was that his link referred to a Moviestorm address...I assume where the first scaffolding post was made that now no longer exists?

Oh, wait, that's this page. I'm stumped then.

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: