• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 filmfreak

filmfreak

Director

• Pioneers
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hi. My Moviestorm subscription has ended. Time kind of got away from me. I was in the middle of creating many scenes for a movie. If I renew the subscription will the scenes and assets still be there?
"The enjoyment of art is the only remaining ecstasy that is neither immoral, nor illegal."

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4672 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (filmfreak @ Jan 5 2012, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi. My Moviestorm subscription has ended. Time kind of got away from me. I was in the middle of creating many scenes for a movie. If I renew the subscription will the scenes and assets still be there?

Yes, provided your new subscription has the same content packs as previously. I think you had a Complete last time, so you would need to get a Complete to continue with your existing movies, as they will probably use assets from quite a lot of different packs.

Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#3 filmfreak

filmfreak

Director

• Pioneers
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Ben_S @ Jan 5 2012, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, provided your new subscription has the same content packs as previously. I think you had a Complete last time, so you would need to get a Complete to continue with your existing movies, as they will probably use assets from quite a lot of different packs.

Okay. Thank you.
"The enjoyment of art is the only remaining ecstasy that is neither immoral, nor illegal."