Reply to this topicStart new topic
My subscription has ended!, Will renewal give me access to my completed scenes?

filmfreak
post Jan 5 2012, 5:31 PM
Post #1

Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 86

Hi. My Moviestorm subscription has ended. Time kind of got away from me. I was in the middle of creating many scenes for a movie. If I renew the subscription will the scenes and assets still be there?

--------------------
"The enjoyment of art is the only remaining ecstasy that is neither immoral, nor illegal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben_S
post Jan 5 2012, 6:04 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 116

QUOTE (filmfreak @ Jan 5 2012, 05:31 PM) *
Hi. My Moviestorm subscription has ended. Time kind of got away from me. I was in the middle of creating many scenes for a movie. If I renew the subscription will the scenes and assets still be there?

Yes, provided your new subscription has the same content packs as previously. I think you had a Complete last time, so you would need to get a Complete to continue with your existing movies, as they will probably use assets from quite a lot of different packs.

--------------------
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

+Quote Post
filmfreak
post Jan 5 2012, 6:12 PM
Post #3

Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 86

QUOTE (Ben_S @ Jan 5 2012, 06:04 PM) *
Yes, provided your new subscription has the same content packs as previously. I think you had a Complete last time, so you would need to get a Complete to continue with your existing movies, as they will probably use assets from quite a lot of different packs.

Okay. Thank you.

--------------------
"The enjoyment of art is the only remaining ecstasy that is neither immoral, nor illegal."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: