Project requirement for making customised Moviestorm animation videos

bodhiman
post Jan 6 2012, 4:11 PM
Post #1

Film Critic

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,042

Hi everyone,

I am doing a project which would require doing animation videos as a short series. I am planning to do the series of videos using Moviestorm. I need to create some characters which would include one main protagonist and different sets. I dont know if we import the character and sets to Moviestorm, then can the existing gestures in Moviestorm be used on our character? Apart from the existing gestures, some new ones will also have to be created. I am not sure if the mods here take up such projects and if they take, what is the kind of pricing? I will appreciate if interested mods can contact me by private messaging here. I can then give more details of the project and we can talk about the commercial terms, etc. If this is not the right place to contact expert mods of Moviestorm who will take up Moviestorm based projects, then can someone guide me to the right place where I can contact experts interested in doing the project.

Bodhi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Jan 7 2012, 5:09 AM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 341

You can create and animate characters outside of Moviestorm and import them but it is a lot of work and usually they are pretty high poly. Moviestorm has released the skeletons for us to use and some of the users here have learned how to make new gestures for the Moviestorm puppets. As far as other props, it is a lot of work but making animated props and importing them into Moviestorm works really well. I have made a lot of them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bodhiman
post Jan 7 2012, 11:17 AM
Post #3

Film Critic

Thanks for your inputs lucindamc! Can customised characters be made and imported into MS? Also, can you tell me if there is a separate forum for posting projects for using in Moviestorm? And do you take up projects for developing sets, characters and gestures for using in Moviestorm?

Bodhi

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Jan 7 2012, 2:03 PM
Post #4

Master Director
Group Icon

Yes you can make customize characters for Moviestorm. If you look at my movies page you will see all the ones I have created, the characters from Wonder Boy (the game and the movie - I made the movie), children, animals. I make a lot of props and sets and I pass them on to other film makers. If you look at my movies you will see all I have created and you might find a lot of what you need already available rom me and other modders too.

I have been an artist since I was old enough to hold a crayon. My father who was also an artist and an architect taught me to draw in perspective when I was four years old. I can draw anything and mod it too. What is most fun for me is when I think a set or a prop will be impossible to create and then I figure out a way to do it. I think the modding forum is probably the best part of the forums to discuss this kind of project. Exactly what kind of props and characters were you looking for?

--------------------

+Quote Post
bodhiman
post Jan 7 2012, 3:43 PM
Post #5

Film Critic

Thanks for your reply. I shall give my requirement in greater detail by email. My email id is bodhispeak@gmail.com. Please send me your email id by private message or email. I can also talk to you on the phone to express in greater detail of what we are looking for. As suggested by you, I shall see your website. Thanks!

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Jan 7 2012, 9:55 PM
Post #6

Master Director
Group Icon

Great, I sent you a private message with my email address and my phone number.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: