Reply to this topicStart new topic
Problems with props and characters, HELLLLLP! Please?

kez
post Jan 26 2012, 10:54 AM
Post #1

Film Critic
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 375

I think i may have a bugged copy of Moviestorm?

I followed the instructions & video tutorials to double check I'm doing things correctly - but I'm having the following problems:

1. In dressing room when I click on a characters hair or eyes no prompt comes up and I am not allowed to change the colour of hair or eyes. The same goes with clothes too - even the editable ones!

2. In Directors view I attempted to add a character onto the set (which I added earlier to the cast list after creating character & saving in dressing room) but when I click on the floor of the set (as directed in your tutorial) I get no "place here" prompt at all!

I do have a moviestorm licence and I also have purchased packs & downloaded addons. Unfortunately, it now looks as if I can't use any of this. I have no idea why my copy of moviestorm is behaving like this.

Any help would be gratefully recieved as I am working on a script for a full length animation film and was hoping to use Moviestorm to create it.

Thanks.

--------------------
If I had a minute I'd sell it to buy more time!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben_S
post Jan 26 2012, 11:26 AM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 116

We have had problems like this that were caused by bad graphics card drivers in the past; the graphics drivers were not allowing the selection code to work out where your mouse curser was clicking.

So I would sugest that the first thing you should try would be to update your graphics drivers.

http://support.moviestorm.co.uk/kb/trouble...phical-problems

--------------------
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

+Quote Post
kez
post Jan 27 2012, 8:54 AM
Post #3

Film Critic
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 375

Cheers mate - that seems to have fixed the problem!

Thanks man - your a real diamond... laugh.gif

--------------------
If I had a minute I'd sell it to buy more time!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: