Options vanishing into thin air

Hypnotoad
post Feb 12 2012, 12:50 PM
Post #1

Moviegoer

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,870

This is very frustrating, I'm constantly not able to access certain options and I cannot think of a reason why. For instance, currently I have absolutely no ability to adjust anything about the camera lens other than zoom, and I'm 100% certain that I was previously able to adjust 'focal point', or blur or something to that regard. Now no matter what I cannot access this option, even when I start a completely new project or delete all previous camera activity. Another example is the script editor, sometimes the button appears for it, other times it does not.

Also, with prop actions, sometimes an option appears to be able to get one actor to aim their gun at another person specifically, other times the only option is "aim gun front" or a set of vague directions, what triggers the ability to be able to aim at a specific person?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
corthew
post Feb 12 2012, 3:08 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (Hypnotoad @ Feb 12 2012, 08:50 AM) *
Also, with prop actions, sometimes an option appears to be able to get one actor to aim their gun at another person specifically, other times the only option is "aim gun front" or a set of vague directions, what triggers the ability to be able to aim at a specific person?

The focal range option is dependent on your graphics card ability and on your graphics settings.

As for the held props issue I'm wondering if you are using more than one program and getting them confused.

I am not aware of ever being able to aim the gun.

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: