4 replies to this topic

#1 riteshmakwana

riteshmakwana

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

hi
I have the trial version to test MS but I find that the walls change color and texture but just don't scale up down or retate or move...is this feature locked in new walls? The other props do move and rotate...
thnx
Ritesh

#2 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (riteshmakwana @ Feb 15 2012, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi
I have the trial version to test MS but I find that the walls change color and texture but just don't scale up down or retate or move...is this feature locked in new walls? The other props do move and rotate...
thnx
Ritesh

Walls are not actually props. They stay where you put them similar to Sims walls when you build a house.

You must delete them if you don't like where they are.
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#3 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 4773 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

And no you can't scale them vertically at all and horizontally only when you are first drawing them - although you can abut one or more short walls together if you have to.
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

#4 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 4773 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

And no you can't scale them vertically at all and horizontally only when you are first drawing them - although you can abut one or more short walls together if you have to.
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

#5 kkffoo

kkffoo

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 3245 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

You could create your own walls in a modelling program (sketcup would do) and import them as props...you wouldn't be able to use the Moviestorm doors and windows though.