trial version -walls, walls don't rotate

riteshmakwana
post Feb 15 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #1

Moviegoer

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,001

hi
I have the trial version to test MS but I find that the walls change color and texture but just don't scale up down or retate or move...is this feature locked in new walls? The other props do move and rotate...
thnx
Ritesh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
corthew
post Feb 15 2012, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (riteshmakwana @ Feb 15 2012, 06:28 AM) *
hi
I have the trial version to test MS but I find that the walls change color and texture but just don't scale up down or retate or move...is this feature locked in new walls? The other props do move and rotate...
thnx
Ritesh

Walls are not actually props. They stay where you put them similar to Sims walls when you build a house.

You must delete them if you don't like where they are.

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Feb 15 2012, 11:34 AM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,534

And no you can't scale them vertically at all and horizontally only when you are first drawing them - although you can abut one or more short walls together if you have to.

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Feb 15 2012, 11:34 AM
Post #4

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,534

And no you can't scale them vertically at all and horizontally only when you are first drawing them - although you can abut one or more short walls together if you have to.

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
kkffoo
post Feb 15 2012, 1:03 PM
Post #5

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 283

You could create your own walls in a modelling program (sketcup would do) and import them as props...you wouldn't be able to use the Moviestorm doors and windows though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: