3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stumped again I think ...character movement around prop, ?

corthew
post Feb 25 2012, 2:55 PM
Post #41

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (urbanlamb @ Feb 25 2012, 03:42 AM) *
Anyhow I am busy trying to make my chicken texture the way it is in my head for the chicken and then I will animate him and see if it imports using the method reacher explained smile.gif

I have great confidence in you. smile.gif

If you understand Blender, Misfit will be a cakewalk.

Where do all these strange sayings come from anyway. I know what they're suppose to mean but when I actually pay attention to the words...Why is a cakewalk easy?

Piece of cake, easy as pie?

Maybe down on the farm those things are easy.

I guess compared to slopping the hogs that's actually true.smile.gif

Mystery solved. wink.gif

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
urbanlamb
post Feb 25 2012, 7:59 PM
Post #42

Master Director

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,284

QUOTE (corthew @ Feb 25 2012, 02:55 PM) *
I have great confidence in you. smile.gif

If you understand Blender, Misfit will be a cakewalk.

Where do all these strange sayings come from anyway. I know what they're suppose to mean but when I actually pay attention to the words...Why is a cakewalk easy?

Piece of cake, easy as pie?

Maybe down on the farm those things are easy.

I guess compared to slopping the hogs that's actually true.smile.gif

Mystery solved. wink.gif

lol I dont know i will probably try to use milkshape I have to reread his info.

The secret to blender is to not look at that entire pie all at once. Trust me the first time I started with it my head imploded lol. I thought I would never ever learn to use it. I just took one aspect at a time on it and ignored all the other parts and over time despite the fact that the software scared me to death just due to its sheer size/complexity I did learn it. I started first with simple models and then stacked uv mapping on top. From there I worked on how to add bones and learned a bit of animation.

In the end its much easier to use as a modeler then milkshape or misfit because it has the detail and tools lol. Its kinda sub par as a film making tool but it works. I just kept saying to myself "well its hard because of what it does (everything)" which is true is not any harder to learn then 3dsmax its got some features that many people wish existed in 3dsmax lol. Its just that they work differently from each other but its well designed and the new version is very sleak.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: