Post #1

Director

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,703

WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE,
YOU SHOULD ADDRESS THEM,
WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING GOOD,
YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE THEM!!!

I must send a BIG SHOUT OUT to the entire MOVIESTORM staff for the new upgrade!!!
For the first time since I started using MS I was able to work on a scene with a lot of details (props, dialogue, etc). with NO LAG WHATSOEVER!!!

As a community I think we should all give the MS staff a "dat-a-boy"!

MS is not perfect but you guys (MS Staff) do a perfect job of listening to youR customers and trying to make things better.

GREAT JOB!!!!

--------------------
[K]nowledge [I]s [P]ower
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
corthew
post Mar 2 2012, 9:22 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 11,729

Absolutely! This is the best upgrade so far.

The performance enhancements mean I won't need to do as many work-around.

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Mar 2 2012, 9:56 PM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 341

I agree, Moviestorm is even more wonderful now. I spent about $1000 on Iclone with all the addons and things and I don't even want to use it now. What a waste of money. LOL. Moviestorm has everything I need and you guys have done a great job.

--------------------

+Quote Post
urbanlamb
post Mar 3 2012, 8:51 PM
Post #4

Master Director

Member No.: 22,284

I will have to create a "quickie" movie to see the improvements I think maybe a mashup musak video lol

been so busy with other things I have not had time to work on anything as I perculate the ideas in my pea brain. I saw in the notes something about fixing memory leaks I was hopeful it would fix the issues its looking from the posts like it has hehe. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
corthew
post Mar 4 2012, 11:25 PM
Post #5

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,729

Is it possible to thank MS staff too much?

I've created a very detailed set for a short I'm working on that I got the idea for yesterday. I have been working on it for two or three hours now and MS hasn't lagged once. The shadows look awesome.

Guys...Thanks!

This is the best update so far!!

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post
rwtread01
post Mar 5 2012, 2:47 AM
Post #6

Wannabe film-maker

Member No.: 11,755

i also have iclone lots of props etc and its was by chance that stumbled on MS since i got the hang of movie storm i cant tell the last time i ran iclone. MS makes way more convincing movies and makes the process way more streamlined and fun. i tried to make movies with iclone but the avatar animations are so stiff and unconvincing i just love MS biggrin.gif and superb upgrade even though i get a crash after running for about an hour or two minor issue as my work is never lost.

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Mar 5 2012, 3:06 AM
Post #7

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 341

QUOTE (rwtread01 @ Mar 4 2012, 08:47 PM) *
i also have iclone lots of props etc and its was by chance that stumbled on MS since i got the hang of movie storm i cant tell the last time i ran iclone. MS makes way more convincing movies and makes the process way more streamlined and fun. i tried to make movies with iclone but the avatar animations are so stiff and unconvincing i just love MS biggrin.gif and superb upgrade even though i get a crash after running for about an hour or two minor issue as my work is never lost.

I agree with you 100%. The animations in Moviestorm are much more graceful and realistic and it is a lot more fun to use too. Glad you are enjoying the program.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ms_amos
post Mar 5 2012, 5:21 PM
Post #8

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 6,395

Thank you for all of your kind comments. We didn't want to over-hype 1.5.2, but we've definitely got a good vibe about the improvements in the latest version of Moviestorm, and many of the problem areas that we've addressed have been identified by users on the forums and from your support requests.
It's great to see that you guys are happy with the software, we'll keep trying to bring the improvements and features that you all want and need.

--------------------
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

+Quote Post
jakechief
post Mar 8 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #9

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,016

Congrats guys. I was linking the same thing.

At first I was actually waiting for it to lag, and after an hour of filming, I was like, "This has not lagged once." \

Well done!

--------------------
Radio host of "The Storm Hour" Saturdays at 1 Pacific, 3 Central, 4EST, 9Uk, 10EUR, only on www.tmoaradio.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: