• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 evan45

evan45

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

I've been working on my debut film Trepidation recently, which has taken an unexpected turn. The set designer I had originally contracted has become too busy to complete all of the sets, so I now need to find a different modder willing to finish the sets. This project uses Moviestorm; below are the sets I still need:

4 dream scenes
a. A industrial landscape, in black and white. There is a road leading to where gears spinning in the background.
b. Rooftop which overlooks a city skyline.
c. A simplistic hallway that leads into a living room.
d. The living room, painted in green, with a couch and a window in the background

1 lobby set: indifferent how it looks.

---

I'd need the sets as soon as possible; ideally by the end of the month. Thanks!

#2 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

Can you give a bit more detail, about the sets.

Do you want them made using standard moivestorm props, or do you want them made from scratch?

apart from the industrial landscape, all the others could be made using standard props very quickly.

I work full time as a coach driver, but I would be willing to help on my days off, and your 3 week time scale should be no problem

#3 chadaproductions

chadaproductions

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (andy_price @ Mar 11 2012, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you give a bit more detail, about the sets.

Do you want them made using standard moivestorm props, or do you want them made from scratch?

apart from the industrial landscape, all the others could be made using standard props very quickly.

I work full time as a coach driver, but I would be willing to help on my days off, and your 3 week time scale should be no problem

I will confess to being the original set designer- i've nearly finished the lving room and hallway set, so they can be crossed off your list evan smile.gif

Chada Productions
Video Production & Animation

Website
Facebook Page
Follow Us On Twitter!
Email Us!