2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Anyone have any idea for movie or story?

urbanlamb
post Mar 25 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #21

Master Director

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,284

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Mar 25 2012, 02:31 PM) *
Oh yes it happens. And some sad people will even download others 3D models, change them slightly and claim they made them.

lol well if anyone wants to know most of my textures come from cg textures and I go from there. The "graffiti" was a public domain drawing. I just messed with it all in photoshop to make it look dirty or worn. The stuff that is completely original in my case is the textures on the cinema and Its not really visible but the pub across the street from that giant green painting plastered on the side of the wall. Oh and the subway entrance.. uh.. yeah the rest is adapted photos in the public domain (somewhere) .

Oh the pub isn't in the picture.. and looking at the photo if its not an obvious brick or cement .. its made by me so about 50% original urbanlamb hand made stuffs .. oh and the models are all mine i mean how hard is it to make a square or semi circle even I can do that .. tongue.gif

*cough*

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
corthew
post Mar 25 2012, 11:10 PM
Post #22

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (urbanlamb @ Mar 25 2012, 06:34 PM) *
lol well if anyone wants to know most of my textures come from cg textures and I go from there.

I don't think Prima was referencing you.wink.gif

You've never pretended to be more than you are.smile.gif

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post
urbanlamb
post Mar 25 2012, 11:25 PM
Post #23

Master Director

Member No.: 22,284

QUOTE (corthew @ Mar 25 2012, 11:10 PM) *
I don't think Prima was referencing you.wink.gif

You've never pretended to be more than you are.smile.gif

Oh dont worry I just thought I would toss that out there lol

some referances were made to stolen art work and i never take that which isn't meant for the taking etc *squirms*

okay now to go do the rest of the camera work on my trailer which i promise i wont release as a pile of png uploads even though moviestorm will make them for me if i ask it to lol laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Melopee
post Mar 26 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #24

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 449

Okay, back to topic... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Mar 23 2012, 10:35 PM) *
Do you have a website where we could see all the drawings? That might give me more ideas.

And do you already have any new ideas Lucinda?

QUOTE (urbanlamb @ Mar 24 2012, 09:27 PM) *
(I have very complicated ideas if you want to get stressed lemme know i can toss a few more out lol)

eh this stuff is not even close to done but here is one wall with a "graffiti" on it . You can make just about anything into graffiti lol or even stick it on a t-shirt . You could also use the photos as scene transitions or overlay effects ..

Hey urbanlamb, that looks really mega-cool happy.gif
Thanks for your enthusiasm and sharing your complicated ideas.

QUOTE (corthew @ Mar 24 2012, 11:49 PM) *
You're good. Faces of people will also help to punctuate the terror he feels as he cowers down into the opposite wall, looking to his left at a face that is looking to its left, etc.

My head starts to spin already laugh.gif

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Mar 27 2012, 1:52 PM
Post #25

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 341

Melopee, the picture of the handsome man gave me an idea. How about a romance and a murder mystery combined?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Melopee
post Mar 28 2012, 10:12 AM
Post #26

Master Director
Group Icon

That sounds great Lucinda. Is it possible to give some more details? I'm all ears. happy.gif

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Mar 28 2012, 3:06 PM
Post #27

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 341

QUOTE (Melopee @ Mar 28 2012, 04:12 AM) *
That sounds great Lucinda. Is it possible to give some more details? I'm all ears. happy.gif

Well we have a couple who are in love, but the man cheats on the woman and she murders him but she gets away with it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dean240
post Apr 1 2012, 6:34 PM
Post #28

Director

Member No.: 4,569

Well, I am currently writing this script titled "I'll Use My Hands" but due to my time constrains, I probably won't be able to make a film for it.
The story is basically about a female con who goes to a regular bar and having an arrangement with the bar tender, consults him and chooses a person who she returns to his home with. After spending the night with the guy, she quickly steals all that she can from his house and leaves. This is her basic work. She steals, the bar tender gets a share. So, one night she again returns to the bar to run her regular con. She consults the bar tender, who points her to a gentleman, wearing a nice suit and sunglasses, sitting at the corner, having an expensive drink. The woman inspects him and then approaches him. The tom-boy attitude of the woman attracts the man and quickly they start talking to each other and flirting and cracking jokes. They soon, stumble across a dark alley and reach the man's house. However, upon entering the man's house the woman becomes shocked at what she sees. There is no light in the room, everything is just dark and messy. Upon inquiring the man, he replies that he is blind and darkness is all that he sees. Then he reveals to her,(of course in a romantic , dreamy way) that he knows that she is a con artist and a thief, however he doesn't reveal to her , how he got to know the fact. He also says to her, "Don't worry, I'll use my hands" . Shocked by the turn of events, the woman is speechless and leaves the house, only to return a few moments later. She touches the man's face and says, "Can you see me now?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Melopee
post Apr 25 2012, 11:53 AM
Post #29

Master Director
Group Icon

This also a very interesting script Dean. Thanks for sharing.
Probably a mixture of all your different stories listed here will serve as the basis for my new "artistically" project. All co-moviestormers will also be honorably mentioned in the final happy.gif

For the rest, I like to thank everyone for the immense responses and ideas which have been shared here wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: