8 replies to this topic

#1 reshonda

reshonda

Master Director

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Hi,

I did a presentation using movie storm.. It came out awesome! Great picture as well.. Though when i try to send it through email the file is too big.. So i tried the converted and the quality isnt as good...would there be another way to send it???? Thanks
TPC

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4674 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

You could upload it, and send a link via email.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#3 Nahton

Nahton

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 873 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

Mail Big File allows you upload a 300 Meg File and send a link to a user for downloading.

http://free.mailbigfile.com/

You can also get 2 free gigs of storage space on Dropbox with a free account and post content there for download.

https://www.dropbox.com/

#4 reshonda

reshonda

Master Director

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Ben_S @ Apr 3 2012, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Ben, I did upload it last night and I sent out the moviestorm link.. people were really amazed at what moviestorm can do..
TPC

#5 reshonda

reshonda

Master Director

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Nahton @ Apr 3 2012, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mail Big File allows you upload a 300 Meg File and send a link to a user for downloading.

http://free.mailbigfile.com/

You can also get 2 free gigs of storage space on Dropbox with a free account and post content there for download.

https://www.dropbox.com/

Thanks Nahton, I will also try this later today:) I uploaded the movie to moviestorn to share and shared my moviestorms link but I will also try what you requested. Thanks again..
TPC

#6 TataJohn

TataJohn

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (reshonda @ Apr 3 2012, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Ben, I did upload it last night and I sent out the moviestorm link.. people were really amazed at what moviestorm can do..

Hi, you can use " Format Factory, trust me, it will solve your problems easily AND its free biggrin.gif

Her is the Link:

Visit My Website

#7 Harb40

Harb40

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 595 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Ben_S @ Apr 3 2012, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doing it that way you can also link it on other sites as well. My preferred method. I use Vimeo to upload my videos and then link from there. And if you only want certain people to see it, mark it as private with a password and only the people you give the password to can access it.
The Harb40 Passion Competition now has it's own website.

#8 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 4744 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (TataJohn @ May 13 2012, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, you can use " Format Factory, trust me, it will solve your problems easily AND its free biggrin.gif

Her is the Link:

Visit My Website

So how would your software have solved this particular problem? Or are you just spamming?
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

#9 TataJohn

TataJohn

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (primaveranz @ May 12 2012, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So how would your software have solved this particular problem? Or are you just spamming?

Was not spamming, was offering a solution to a problem that i solved for my self.
And.... its not my software.

If you look at the program, you will see that it solves the problem of converting the video so that one can send it, change the format, etc....