Movie logos, Can you make moive logos using Moviestorm

jamesmackie123
post Apr 20 2012, 2:01 PM
Post #1

Film Critic

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,336

Hello,
The official Moviestorm logo is great. How can you make a logo title like that on Moviestorm? Would you have to go to an outside source like a professional movie logo making company to make your logo? Does Moviestorm make title logos? Please anyone who knows, thanks.

--------------------
James Mackie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lucindamc123
post Apr 20 2012, 3:25 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 341

Did you want an animated movie logo. I did one like that and you can see it in this movie:

http://www.moviestorm.co.uk/community/inde...p;vid_id=108120

I did it with Moviestorm by putting images that I created in Photoshop by drawing the text and coloring it, on the simple objects and I made it look animated by the camera work.

--------------------

+Quote Post
keithlawrence
post May 3 2012, 11:14 PM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,321

QUOTE (jamesmackie123 @ Apr 20 2012, 04:01 PM) *
Hello,
The official Moviestorm logo is great. How can you make a logo title like that on Moviestorm? Would you have to go to an outside source like a professional movie logo making company to make your logo? Does Moviestorm make title logos? Please anyone who knows, thanks.

Not like the MS logo but I used MS to make my own logo. (in the beginning of my "longer" movies)
Haven`t tried it but heard of it; BluffTitler

--------------------

+Quote Post
iceaxe
post May 4 2012, 8:45 AM
Post #4

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,592

I have Bluff Titler.

It's a very powerful program which can be used to create all manner of effects, but I've only ever used it for the titles in Embers.

Not because there's anything wrong with the software, simply that I haven't needed the sort of particle and plasma effects that it does.

I should also say though that it has the strangest user interface I've ever encountered. It takes a while to figure out how to use it, but I get the feeling that once mastered you could find lots of uses for it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
andy_price
post May 4 2012, 5:33 PM
Post #5

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,442

I to use bluff titler, if you have a look at my star trek chronicles and my death on the tallahatchie bridge, you can see some of the effects at work

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: