• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Moviestorm

Moviestorm

Master Director

• Mods
  • 531 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

There's a load of useful information in the FAQ section - try there before asking for help!

http://www.moviestor.../knowledgebase/
The Moviestorm Team

#2 profpufhead5

profpufhead5

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

how do I save a movie to my computer?

#3 jteam

jteam

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:53 AM

Help me! I can't use moviestorm because it keeps saying I don't have a membership.....WTF? I made an mebership and it still won't sign me in, respond or I will complain and tell people not to use it!

#4 Killian

Killian

Director

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (jteam @ Apr 2 2010, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Help me! I can't use moviestorm because it keeps saying I don't have a membership.....WTF? I made an mebership and it still won't sign me in, respond or I will complain and tell people not to use it!

Good call; sign up today (a public holiday in the UK) and immediately make demands and throw threats around if you don't get an IMMEDIATE answer.

Great way to make an impression on your peers rolleyes.gif

#5 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 4849 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:02 AM

jteam try closing Moviestorm down, restarting it and try logging in again. You did login didn't you?
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

#6 clemensstudios

clemensstudios

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (profpufhead5 @ Mar 25 2010, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its doing the same thing to me and I don't know how to fix it, this really sucks cuz no one will help me out.

#7 celestina

celestina

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 379 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (clemensstudios @ Apr 2 2010, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its doing the same thing to me and I don't know how to fix it, this really sucks cuz no one will help me out.

(profpufhead5 @ Mar 25 2010, 05:31 PM) *

I am sorry but I may only be able to help a little... Once you open the program you have 7 big buttons at the top of the page. Scroll your mouse over them and this will give you the name of each view. Once you have filmed your movie and are ready to save, go to the cutting room (5th button across) to add and edit the clips you want to save. Then you go to the publisher's view (6th button across) to render/save what you have already put together in the cutting room. You can choose your render options in the publisher's view.

Try looking here as well Moviestorm wiki help

Also, look on the Moviestorm channel for lots of basic tutorials.

It's Easter Break at the moment so staff will be on hols. They should be back on Tuesday and are usually really quick and very helpful.

Hope this gives you a little more of an idea.

This link will take you there: Celestina's Texture Collections ... COUNTRY COLLECTION Ready Now!

#8 joymolan

joymolan

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

that is exactly what keeps happening to me aswell!? it keeps saying my accounts not active or something?

#9 tmovies12

tmovies12

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

Have you subscribed? If you have then yeah WTF!!!!! wacko.gif If you have subscribed call support. dats all i know. laugh.gif i am a ninja ph34r.gif

#10 ckspoiler

ckspoiler

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

When I enter the verification code, and even click the link, it says "Incorrect verification code."

#11 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4773 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (ckspoiler @ Jun 15 2010, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I enter the verification code, and even click the link, it says "Incorrect verification code."

Once you have sucessfully verified your email address by clicking the link, or by typing in the code, then it is not necessary to do the other method as well.

If you can log in correctly to the website, then your account is verified.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#12 maggie2626

maggie2626

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:57 AM

it does the same for me!!! angry.gif

#13 teflon

teflon

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

How can i make my movies?

#14 tkd27

tkd27

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 780 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (teflon @ Sep 11 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How can i make my movies?

Download Moviestorm: http://www.moviestor...load_moviestorm

You also need to sign up for a membership. There's a free trial period so you won't have to worry about spending any money unless you like it and want to continue using it after the trial is over (which is currently a week, I think).

#15 laurhu

laurhu

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

mellow.gif
What do I do when my character doesnt move AT ALL ohmy.gif and doesnt have hair blink.gif even if I click on hair sad.gif
P.S. I don't have a Mac dry.gif

#16 kingunican

kingunican

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (laurhu @ Sep 12 2010, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mellow.gif

how do i even start it, without asking me for a subscription?

#17 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (kingunican @ Sep 25 2010, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how do i even start it, without asking me for a subscription?

Since Moviestorm 1.3 you need a subscription to be able to use it.

If you registered before, you can still get and use Moviestorm 1.2, which is however unsupported now.

#18 Vern36

Vern36

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:25 AM

I am out about three hundred bucks. Total loss. I won't use it because any investment in content will be lost when the company fails which it surely will do because you have to be connected to the web site to use it.

It is a very good idea, and could work if some ass hole didn't get in the way of it's success by making it necessary to be on line and logged in to even use it.

It will never succeed as it is now operating.

It doesn't tell me before I spend my money that I must be connected to the web site to use it.

Vern

#19 luxaeternam

luxaeternam

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1053 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (Vern36 @ Jan 5 2011, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am out about three hundred bucks. Total loss. I won't use it because any investment in content will be lost when the company fails which it surely will do because you have to be connected to the web site to use it.

It is a very good idea, and could work if some ass hole didn't get in the way of it's success by making it necessary to be on line and logged in to even use it.

It doesn't tell me before I spend my money that I must be connected to the web site to use it.

Vern

You don't need to be connected permanently, it merely checks that you have a valid subscription at the beginning when you load the program.
Lots of highly successful software companies connect to their servers (often unbeknown to the user) and since internet access is ubiquitous nowadays it isn't really a problem.

"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

#20 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4773 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (Vern36 @ Jan 5 2011, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vern

Hi Vern
While Moviestorm does check for updates when you start it, with the type of subsciption you have, you should be able to use it offline, and you should remain logged in indefinataly.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd