2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Frequently Asked Questions, Check here first!

Moviestorm
post Dec 23 2009, 7:14 PM
Post #1

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 658

There's a load of useful information in the FAQ section - try there before asking for help!

http://www.moviestorm.co.uk/moviestorm/knowledgebase/

--------------------
The Moviestorm Team
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
profpufhead5
post Mar 25 2010, 5:31 PM
Post #2

Moviegoer

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,468

how do I save a movie to my computer?

+Quote Post
jteam
post Apr 2 2010, 1:53 AM
Post #3

Moviegoer

Member No.: 8,596

Help me! I can't use moviestorm because it keeps saying I don't have a membership.....WTF? I made an mebership and it still won't sign me in, respond or I will complain and tell people not to use it!

+Quote Post
Killian
post Apr 2 2010, 8:47 AM
Post #4

Director

Member No.: 2,128

QUOTE (jteam @ Apr 2 2010, 01:53 AM) *
Help me! I can't use moviestorm because it keeps saying I don't have a membership.....WTF? I made an mebership and it still won't sign me in, respond or I will complain and tell people not to use it!

Good call; sign up today (a public holiday in the UK) and immediately make demands and throw threats around if you don't get an IMMEDIATE answer.

Great way to make an impression on your peers rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Apr 2 2010, 9:02 AM
Post #5

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 2,534

jteam try closing Moviestorm down, restarting it and try logging in again. You did login didn't you?

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
clemensstudios
post Apr 2 2010, 4:10 PM
Post #6

Moviegoer

Member No.: 8,593

QUOTE (profpufhead5 @ Mar 25 2010, 05:31 PM) *

Its doing the same thing to me and I don't know how to fix it, this really sucks cuz no one will help me out.

+Quote Post
celestina
post Apr 2 2010, 4:37 PM
Post #7

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,686

QUOTE (clemensstudios @ Apr 2 2010, 04:10 PM) *
Its doing the same thing to me and I don't know how to fix it, this really sucks cuz no one will help me out.

(profpufhead5 @ Mar 25 2010, 05:31 PM) *

I am sorry but I may only be able to help a little... Once you open the program you have 7 big buttons at the top of the page. Scroll your mouse over them and this will give you the name of each view. Once you have filmed your movie and are ready to save, go to the cutting room (5th button across) to add and edit the clips you want to save. Then you go to the publisher's view (6th button across) to render/save what you have already put together in the cutting room. You can choose your render options in the publisher's view.

Try looking here as well Moviestorm wiki help

Also, look on the Moviestorm channel for lots of basic tutorials.

It's Easter Break at the moment so staff will be on hols. They should be back on Tuesday and are usually really quick and very helpful.

Hope this gives you a little more of an idea.

--------------------

This link will take you there: Celestina's Texture Collections ... COUNTRY COLLECTION Ready Now!

+Quote Post
joymolan
post Apr 11 2010, 5:13 PM
Post #8

Moviegoer

Member No.: 8,790

that is exactly what keeps happening to me aswell!? it keeps saying my accounts not active or something?

+Quote Post
tmovies12
post Apr 26 2010, 6:00 PM
Post #9

Moviegoer

Member No.: 9,063

Have you subscribed? If you have then yeah WTF!!!!! wacko.gif If you have subscribed call support. dats all i know. laugh.gif i am a ninja ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
ckspoiler
post Jun 15 2010, 7:59 PM
Post #10

Moviegoer

Member No.: 9,910

When I enter the verification code, and even click the link, it says "Incorrect verification code."

+Quote Post
Ben_S
post Jun 17 2010, 11:21 AM
Post #11

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 116

QUOTE (ckspoiler @ Jun 15 2010, 07:59 PM) *
When I enter the verification code, and even click the link, it says "Incorrect verification code."

Once you have sucessfully verified your email address by clicking the link, or by typing in the code, then it is not necessary to do the other method as well.

If you can log in correctly to the website, then your account is verified.

--------------------
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

+Quote Post
maggie2626
post Sep 3 2010, 2:57 AM
Post #12

Moviegoer

Member No.: 10,839

it does the same for me!!! angry.gif

+Quote Post
teflon
post Sep 11 2010, 5:01 PM
Post #13

Moviegoer

Member No.: 10,893

How can i make my movies?

--------------------
Teflon

+Quote Post
tkd27
post Sep 12 2010, 3:26 AM
Post #14

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,984

QUOTE (teflon @ Sep 11 2010, 12:01 PM) *
How can i make my movies?

Download Moviestorm: http://www.moviestorm.co.uk/index.php/down...load_moviestorm

You also need to sign up for a membership. There's a free trial period so you won't have to worry about spending any money unless you like it and want to continue using it after the trial is over (which is currently a week, I think).

+Quote Post
laurhu
post Sep 12 2010, 7:30 PM
Post #15

Moviegoer

Member No.: 10,946

mellow.gif
What do I do when my character doesnt move AT ALL ohmy.gif and doesnt have hair blink.gif even if I click on hair sad.gif
P.S. I don't have a Mac dry.gif

+Quote Post
kingunican
post Sep 25 2010, 2:11 AM
Post #16

Moviegoer

Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (laurhu @ Sep 12 2010, 07:30 PM) *
mellow.gif

how do i even start it, without asking me for a subscription?

+Quote Post
mystery_egypt
post Sep 25 2010, 10:24 AM
Post #17

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,538

QUOTE (kingunican @ Sep 25 2010, 02:11 AM) *
how do i even start it, without asking me for a subscription?

Since Moviestorm 1.3 you need a subscription to be able to use it.

If you registered before, you can still get and use Moviestorm 1.2, which is however unsupported now.

+Quote Post
Vern36
post Jan 5 2011, 1:25 AM
Post #18

Moviegoer

Member No.: 12,298

I am out about three hundred bucks. Total loss. I won't use it because any investment in content will be lost when the company fails which it surely will do because you have to be connected to the web site to use it.

It is a very good idea, and could work if some ass hole didn't get in the way of it's success by making it necessary to be on line and logged in to even use it.

It will never succeed as it is now operating.

It doesn't tell me before I spend my money that I must be connected to the web site to use it.

Vern

+Quote Post
luxaeternam
post Jan 5 2011, 7:51 AM
Post #19

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,041

QUOTE (Vern36 @ Jan 5 2011, 02:25 AM) *
I am out about three hundred bucks. Total loss. I won't use it because any investment in content will be lost when the company fails which it surely will do because you have to be connected to the web site to use it.

It is a very good idea, and could work if some ass hole didn't get in the way of it's success by making it necessary to be on line and logged in to even use it.

It doesn't tell me before I spend my money that I must be connected to the web site to use it.

Vern

You don't need to be connected permanently, it merely checks that you have a valid subscription at the beginning when you load the program.
Lots of highly successful software companies connect to their servers (often unbeknown to the user) and since internet access is ubiquitous nowadays it isn't really a problem.

--------------------
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

+Quote Post
Ben_S
post Jan 5 2011, 10:21 AM
Post #20

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 116

QUOTE (Vern36 @ Jan 5 2011, 01:25 AM) *

Vern

Hi Vern
While Moviestorm does check for updates when you start it, with the type of subsciption you have, you should be able to use it offline, and you should remain logged in indefinataly.

--------------------
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: