• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1107 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:45 PM

Is there a difference from "Moviestorm Made Easy - driving cars" to the new 1.3 version. I just can´t seem to make it happend like it should. I tapp the car and it says; "Hide" "Point at car..." or "Look at car..." It´s a caracter in focus. How do I work in Directors view without letting everything evolves a caracter?
(btw: is there any difference in MS between Pc and Mac in the way that it should be mentioned what system that is used?)

#2 kv

kv

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1941 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

Cars move easily, you simply hover your mouse over it, hold shift and then drag it where you want it to go wink.gif

As for the pc/mac question I do not own a mac and have never used one so I can`t help you there.

#3 mcornetto

mcornetto

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

You use shift on a PC to drag the car and it creates a path in the time line. If you're looking to have your character hop in and drive away, forget it, that isn't available, you have to infer it through editing.

#4 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1107 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (kv @ May 14 2010, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cars move easily, you simply hover your mouse over it, hold shift and then drag it where you want it to go wink.gif

As for the pc/mac question I do not own a mac and have never used one so I can`t help you there.

He he, then I need a mac user to answer. Sounds easy but I can´t figure it out on the mac (I´m totally new on mac and the buttons isn´t where it used to be and they have different functions than my old pc)

#5 mcornetto

mcornetto

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:09 AM

Shift isn't in the same place on a mac keyboard?

#6 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1107 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (mcornetto @ May 15 2010, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shift isn't in the same place on a mac keyboard?

Probably is (it´s the long one, isn´t it?) I´m really showing my lack of computerknowledge here. Thanks for being overbearing.
I hover the mouse(arrow) over the car and push any button (even the long one) on my keyboard without any action. If I push the mouse button (mac has only one:-) it only happens as described at the top.

New question in my question. Is there a manual to MS (for mac)?

#7 equinoxx

equinoxx

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 916 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:32 PM

It sounds like you're not actually dragging. You need to hold down the mouse button while you move the cursor to the desired destination, not just click and release.
David "equinoxx" Anderson
http://www.veoh.com/...els/equinoxxent