Final Fantasy VII

PapaG
post May 30 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #1

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 4,574

Yah I Know Its Not an Original Idea I Kind of hoped Square would do It its Their Game Titel all I got from them was FF7 Advent Children The movie was Good But I still want the Original story. I have to wright the Scrip so that Is shorter then the game, so that as a re-wright will be Original

I Know MoveStorm May not be the best program to do such a project with But It is a Program I Know how to use.
that and if Bongoman can mod a short Sword then Cloud's Buster Sword and Barret's Gun arm are Definite Possibility's, The real Difficult Part will be Red XIII, Cait Sith, those will probably have to have static animations applied in In Blender or 3DSM two Programs I know very little about

But with some help and enough people interested Might Be Able to Pull It off.

If any One is Interested I could use the Help so let me Know

Thank
Gerald Lang

Preliminary Screen Test

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roguevirus
post May 30 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,460

always intrested in any FF projects not sure what i can bring to the table but ask away.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Jun 6 2010, 9:20 AM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (roguevirus @ May 30 2010, 12:41 PM) *
always intrested in any FF projects not sure what i can bring to the table but ask away.

roguevirus Thank's. you are awesome!
your style of moding tends to be that of a re-textuering Nature maybe you could help me with that. The Re-textureing of movestom Costumes to Look like FF7 Uniforms.
Could Use a Shira Uniform, a Uniform for the Turks, a Uniform for the President (father and son)
but of course only what your willing and able to do!

I am planing on re-textueing a costume for Cloud and Barret Next but I have not gotten to that yet

--------------------

+Quote Post
roguevirus
post Jun 6 2010, 5:38 PM
Post #4

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,460

no problem will start looking at the various outfits wink.gif

From left: Rude, Reno, Tseng, Elena

Rude - is pretty much sorted as MS has suit gold glasses and mic
Reno - open shirt is a bit of a problem no such MS model with jacket on.
Tseng - Agian pretty much shorted - bandages may have to go under hair.
Elena - Ms has suitable suit etc already

Rufus Shinra - i presume u want in various states of bandaages

rufus rude reno MS test

--------------------

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Jun 8 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #5

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (roguevirus @ Jun 6 2010, 05:38 PM) *
Rude - is pretty much sorted as MS has suit gold glasses and mic
Reno - open shirt is a bit of a problem no such MS model with jacket on.
Tseng - Agian pretty much shorted - bandages may have to go under hair.
Elena - Ms has suitable suit etc already

Rufus Shinra - i presume u want in various states of bandaages

rufus rude reno MS test

LOL Oh dear... Hmm when it Comes to the Turks i guess your Right about the outfit's being easy (your Test Video is awesome by the way), as for the bandages. Tseng is only wearing one cause he got his ass kick In the Crater by Kadaj In advent Children.
In Crisses core Tseng has a Gondie Dot in the Middle of his forehead (no Bandage at all)

I want to do FF7 The game that started it all- Rufus Shinra did not have banages at all but I'd imagine he wearing them in advent Children cause near the end of the Game of FF7 when Midgar gets attacked by weapon Rufus get fried by magic from weapon at that point in the game I presumed him to be dead, the bandages in advent children are probably covering any burn marks still healing.

In FF7 the game Rufus Shinra takes over running the show after Sephiroth kills President Shinra who is never addressed by his first name and is only referred to as President Shinra (he fat wears Red, and Rufus Shinra is his son)

as for Shinra Outfits I was thinking more along the lines of the Shinra Military Not the elite Class of Soldier that Zack was from but the Lower end one that Cloud was really from.

other outfits to consider would be Heidegger (Green and Yellow) and Biggs, Jesse, Wedge (of AVALANCHE who all die when Sector 7 of Midgar is destroyed) They may only be important as far as character building for Barret but impotent nun the less

--------------------

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Jun 8 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #6

Master Director
Group Icon

Attached File  200pxbarretwallaceartyl6.jpg ( 111.95K ) Number of downloads: 9

Attached File  biggs_wedge_and_jessie.png ( 218.11K ) Number of downloads: 9

Attached File  7_biggs_a.jpg ( 16.2K ) Number of downloads: 4

Biggs

Attached File  Wedge.jpg ( 22.34K ) Number of downloads: 0

Wedge

Attached File  Jessie.jpg ( 23.66K ) Number of downloads: 1

Jessie

Attached File  445807_heidegger_large.png ( 113.08K ) Number of downloads: 6

Heidegger

Attached File  final_fantasy_president_shinra_papercraft.jpg ( 13.6K ) Number of downloads: 5

President Shinra

Attached File  3013f.jpg ( 44.47K ) Number of downloads: 1

Attached File  shinra_mp4.jpg ( 21.61K ) Number of downloads: 13

Attached File  shinra_mp5.jpg ( 21.86K ) Number of downloads: 11

--------------------

+Quote Post
gloriashern
post Jul 23 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #7

Moviegoer

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,328

one of my favorite Final Fantasy Vii

+Quote Post
drudges
post Sep 24 2010, 9:25 PM
Post #8

Master Director

Member No.: 2,772

Final fantasy 7 is one of the best games i have ever played! when i played it around 12 years ago it blew my mind away! I would love to be involved in this in any shape or form! It is a great story and one i would love to be a part of.

--------------------
Current main project 'REVENGE'

'A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man'

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Sep 26 2010, 7:08 AM
Post #9

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (drudges @ Sep 24 2010, 09:25 PM) *
Final fantasy 7 is one of the best games i have ever played! when i played it around 12 years ago it blew my mind away! I would love to be involved in this in any shape or form! It is a great story and one i would love to be a part of.

When I finally get started on production I will let you Know

--------------------

+Quote Post
inter061
post Aug 18 2011, 5:57 AM
Post #10

Moviegoer

Member No.: 19,888

Thank's. you are awesome!

+Quote Post
pridek96
post Oct 4 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #11

Moviegoer

Member No.: 21,621

I like all commant thank you for goods.

**Links removed by moderator.

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Oct 12 2011, 3:00 AM
Post #12

Master Director
Group Icon

sad. my most recent comments on this thread are spammers

--------------------

+Quote Post
pridvtec
post Feb 21 2012, 12:42 PM
Post #13

Moviegoer

Member No.: 26,212

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this post into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

--------------------
Links removed by Moderator

+Quote Post
corthew
post Feb 21 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #14

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (pridvtec @ Feb 21 2012, 08:42 AM) *
Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this post into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

Hmmm....Spambot much?

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post
primaveranz
post Feb 21 2012, 11:53 PM
Post #15

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,534

QUOTE (corthew @ Feb 22 2012, 11:11 AM) *
Hmmm....Spambot much?

Yup and see the "Links removed by moderator" that's what happens when you report them (which I did) wink.gif

--------------------
"I have had the same problem with getting the wheels to rotate properly with animated cars. They have to be all the same size and round and that helps a bit." America's Top Modder.

+Quote Post
corthew
post Feb 22 2012, 12:13 AM
Post #16

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,729

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Feb 21 2012, 07:53 PM) *
Yup and see the "Links removed by moderator" that's what happens when you report them (which I did) wink.gif

Show-off.smile.gif

--------------------
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Mar 21 2012, 2:57 AM
Post #17

Master Director
Group Icon

Back on topic..

I have done a lot of think Lately about My Final Fantasy 7 film and realized It would be easier and more practical, to make a Series of FF7 then a long Movie.

I have also considered the fact that every FF7 title that came out after the original game had a Subtitle like "Dirge of Cerberus" or "Advent Children" or "Crisis Core"

I think my FF7 series Should fall under some sort of Subtitle?
and at this point I don't want to use the subtitle "MS" Or "Moviestorm Edition" because it just dose not sound cool, and I want a subtitle that will draw in the audience of FF7 fans. Brain storming I have thought of three possible subtitle for my FF7 Mini Series "Re-Birth Crisis" or "The Rise of Sephiroth" or "The Fall of Shinra"

But if you read this post and have an opinion I would love to hear it!
I am all so open to suggestions!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Mar 21 2012, 4:32 PM
Post #18

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (PapaG @ Mar 21 2012, 02:57 AM) *
Back on topic..

I have done a lot of think Lately about My Final Fantasy 7 film and realized It would be easier and more practical, to make a Series of FF7 then a long Movie.

I have also considered the fact that every FF7 title that came out after the original game had a Subtitle like "Dirge of Cerberus" or "Advent Children" or "Crisis Core"

I think my FF7 series Should fall under some sort of Subtitle?
and at this point I don't want to use the subtitle "MS" Or "Moviestorm Edition" because it just dose not sound cool, and I want a subtitle that will draw in the audience of FF7 fans. Brain storming I have thought of three possible subtitle for my FF7 Mini Series "Re-Birth Crisis" or "The Rise of Sephiroth" or "The Fall of Shinra"

But if you read this post and have an opinion I would love to hear it!
I am all so open to suggestions!

Just thought of 2 more possible subtitles "Jenova's Revenge" or "The Fall of Meteor"

I think I like "The Fall of Meteor" Better then "The Fall of Shinra" The Political empire of Shinra dose crumble in the Finale Fantasy 7 story But That is in part due to the falling of Meteor from space crushing the capital head quarters of Shinra and all who ran it. and besides In "Advent Children" we find out that President Rufus Shinra survived and is trying to Re-build Shinra, so Shinra was not really completely obliterated as one would Have hoped. So I am Scratching "The Fall of Shinra" off the list

I think "Jenova's Revenge" might have been a better title for the entire "Final Fantasy 7" series but they did not call it That. Jenova was and is a Alien Calamity that fell from the sky thousands of years trying to destroy the planet Thought She "Jenova" was killed She was never destroyed as her cell's witch contain her essences, will to destroy, and power were Kept alive in her dead Alien carcass (that did not decompose or disintegrate but thrived with power) Kept alive for well over 1000 years and were experimentally used by Shinra to Create monsters by fusing them with Mako energy, and also injected the Cell into Sephiroth while he was still a Fetus in his mothers womb, it was in fact the Jenova cells that made him powerfull and caused him to go crazy as an adult, making him the Monster he became as he for his mother "Jenova's" sake Summoned Meteor to destroy the Planet. Even in "Advent Children" it was the remnant of Jenova cells that caused the "Reunion" but never played "Dirge of Cerberus" so i don't know if Jenova cells had any play in that title. so I could be wrong in saying "Jenova's Revenge" might have been a better title for the entire "Final Fantasy 7" series

"The Rise of Sephiroth" still has a nice ring to it plus there are a lot of Sephiroth enthusiast among Final Fantasy 7 Fans, also Sephiroth becomes a monster in "Crisis Core"(for those who don't Know "Crisis Core" time line wise happens before the original ff7 game) but nothing happens with Sephiroth in"Crisis Core" any thing more then he becomes a monster and hero's like Cloud and Zack put a stop to Sephiroth's madness for like 5 years when (until) in the original FF7 title Sephiroth rise's up out of the ashes of presumably dead, and takes Revenge on every thing, starting with Shinra who he once worked for.

Maybe "The Revenge of Sephiroth" would be a better title than "The Rise of Sephiroth" or "Jenova's Revenge"

OHH I DONT KNOW!!
help me out people give me some feed back

--------------------

+Quote Post
aroundworld
post Mar 24 2012, 8:59 PM
Post #19

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 21,633

"The Sephiroth Resurrection", "The ReGenesis of Sephiroth", "Sephiroth Rises"

Hope that helps!

I also was wondering how to open your "rar" files? I DL'd some of your mods (great work by the way) and the
rar extension has me bafled, I'm mac based. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve A

--------------------
There is no try, only do or do not.

+Quote Post
PapaG
post Apr 9 2012, 11:01 PM
Post #20

Master Director
Group Icon

QUOTE (aroundworld @ Mar 24 2012, 08:59 PM) *
"The Sephiroth Resurrection", "The ReGenesis of Sephiroth", "Sephiroth Rises"

Hope that helps!

I also was wondering how to open your "rar" files? I DL'd some of your mods (great work by the way) and the
rar extension has me bafled, I'm mac based. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve A

"The Sephiroth Resurrection","Sephiroth Rises"
I like those.
as for the "rar" see the PM I sent you!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: