Reply to this topicStart new topic
Forced Subscription

superswimmer
post Sep 8 2010, 8:23 PM
Post #1

Moviegoer

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,124

blink.gif Dude, my computer had to be reformated. when I went to re-download moviestorm it told me that I MUST have a subscription in order to use moviestorm. I don't want a subscripting so why can't I just use moviestorm? angry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kv
post Sep 8 2010, 8:42 PM
Post #2

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Pioneers
Member No.: 5,849

To use moviestorm 1.3 and above you have to have a subscription, you are not tied to a contract so you can cancle anytime, however when your subscription runs out moviestorm will stop working.

An option you have if you do not want to subscribe but still use moviestorm is to purchase a life time license.

Or depending on how long you have been registered you can still access 1.2 for free, it can be downloaded from this site but I cannot remember exactly where.

--------------------

+Quote Post
daleh
post Sep 8 2010, 9:34 PM
Post #3

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,720

QUOTE (superswimmer @ Sep 8 2010, 08:23 PM) *
blink.gif Dude, my computer had to be reformated. when I went to re-download moviestorm it told me that I MUST have a subscription in order to use moviestorm. I don't want a subscripting so why can't I just use moviestorm? angry.gif

Same reason I cannot go down to my local car dealer tomorrow and get one for free, or go to my local supermarket and load up with shopping for free...... wink.gif

Seriously though noone is forcing you to subscribe, if you want to use Moviestorm, which is a commercial product, then you can, but you have to pay for it like anything else, if you dont want to pay for it then of course you cannot use it.

But at about £5.00 a month, which includes 800MS points a month that you can spend on content and access to the full program and all its features, its pretty cheap compared to most other forms of entertainment.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
kv
post Sep 8 2010, 9:50 PM
Post #4

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,849

QUOTE (daleh @ Sep 8 2010, 09:34 PM) *
But at about £5.00 a month, which includes 800MS points a month that you can spend on content and access to the full program and all its features, its pretty cheap compared to most other forms of entertainment.. smile.gif

I spend more than that in a week on beer and smoking......oh wait I`m quitting the smoking so bonus laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ms_amos
post Sep 9 2010, 9:45 AM
Post #5

Master Director
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 6,395

Hi Superswimmer,
If you registered before Moviestorm was subscription based, you can still use your old username and log in to Moviestorm version 1.2, which you can download here.

--------------------
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

+Quote Post
daleh
post Sep 9 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #6

Master Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,720

QUOTE (kv @ Sep 8 2010, 09:50 PM) *
I spend more than that in a week on beer and smoking......oh wait I`m quitting the smoking so bonus laugh.gif

I would guess most smokers spend more tha nthat in a day, or maybe even in a morning, let alone a month or week.... wink.gif

+Quote Post
superswimmer
post Sep 24 2010, 1:52 PM
Post #7

Moviegoer

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Sep 9 2010, 09:45 AM) *
Hi Superswimmer,
If you registered before Moviestorm was subscription based, you can still use your old username and log in to Moviestorm version 1.2, which you can download here.

thank you, this helps alot rolleyes.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
superswimmer
post Sep 24 2010, 1:57 PM
Post #8

Moviegoer

QUOTE (daleh @ Sep 8 2010, 09:34 PM) *
Same reason I cannot go down to my local car dealer tomorrow and get one for free, or go to my local supermarket and load up with shopping for free...... wink.gif

Seriously though noone is forcing you to subscribe, if you want to use Moviestorm, which is a commercial product, then you can, but you have to pay for it like anything else, if you dont want to pay for it then of course you cannot use it.

I admit I over-reacted a bit, I was a little mad.

+Quote Post
rapboy
post Sep 29 2010, 6:48 PM
Post #9

Film Critic

Member No.: 5,585

QUOTE (superswimmer @ Sep 8 2010, 08:23 PM) *

You need a subscription. But if you are a previous user 1.2 is still here for download

--------------------
The Movie Maker

Back In Time - In Filming

Jurassic Island - Coming Soon

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: