The Town Buildings pack consists of several building blocks (literally!)
that can be combined and customised in a wide variety of ways to create a
nearly unlimited number of buildings of different sizes and shapes.
Start with a base, add as many storeys as you need, and top it off with a flat or sloped roof. Then customise it - change the walls and windows, paint the doors, add on porches, and finally finish off with layers of grime and dirt.
With this incredibly versatile pack, you can create anything from Victorian terraces to modern houses, shops, or apartment blocks.
What You Get
Townhouse Ground Floor:
- Ten wall textures (of which 4 are tintable)
- 17 window styles each with tintable frames and curtains
- 20 door styles, each with wood and tintable variations
- Six porch styles with tintable paintwork
- Edging at ground level
- Five edging designs at top
- Nine dirt maps
In order to give you maximum compatibility with the existing Moviestorm
content, the 20 door styles are available as variations of normal Moviestorm
doors, the 17 window styles used in the ground floor are all available as
normal Moviestorm windows, and the 4 casement windows can be opened. The 10
new wall textures are available for normal Moviestorm walls, and the 6 porches
are available as set objects.
Townhouse Upper Floor:
- Ten wall textures (matching the ground floor)
- 15 window styles each with tintable frames or curtains
- Five edging designs at top (matching the Ground Floor)
- Nine dirt maps
Townhouse roof (7 different roof shapes):
- Tintable roof tiles or roof slates.
- Ten wall textures (matching the ground floor, for those roofs with walls)
- Five chimney textures
- Nine window variations each with tintable frames or curtains
- Eight dirtmaps (separated for walls and roof tiles)