- Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on Moviestorm without having a Moviestorm Account.
You can also contact us about a particular video without having a Moviestorm Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on Moviestorm, such as uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos, require you to have a Moviestorm Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a Moviestorm Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorised access. A Moviestorm Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you log in
to Moviestorm and what movies you may watch. We collect this information so that we can provide our users with better and more interesting content.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (in the forums, within your videos or accessible information on your profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Moviestorm Website, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general
and personalised features and functionality of the Moviestorm Website, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the Moviestorm Website and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Moviestorm Website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Moviestorm Website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We may use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Moviestorm Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analysing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
- store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Moviestorm Website;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.;
- track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Moviestorm Website, in which case you can still view videos and explore the Moviestorm Website, but Moviestorm Limited may not be able to provide certain services to you. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your profile page.
Information You Give Us
- You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through moviestorm.co.uk; provide information in Your Account or your Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; provide and rate Movies. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; the personal description in your Your Profile; and financial information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- For your security and safety we do not store financial information such as credit and debit card details.
- All payment information is stored by our payment provider, rather than by our servers.
- We work to protect the security of your financial information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.