Assignment: Business Presentation
Create a film about a company or business, explaining what it does.
This is a business analysis of MyYogaOnline.com, a real company, created as part of an educational technology course.
Add in on-screen text, stills or graphics to provide additional information.
Do an objective analysis of the company, or do it as a corporate presentation introducing the company to potential customers, partners or investors.
For maximum effect, add appropriate background music to create atmosphere, and ensure you have a striking title sequence.
For teachers: benefits to students
- This will help students learn how to present business information effectively using multimedia techniques, and how this differs from pure text presentation.
- Students learn the different techniques required for different types of presentation.
- Students have to demonstrate thorough research.
- Videos can be viewed in class, which leads to classroom discussion.
- Ages 16+
- Suitable for groups or solo work
Permission is granted to download, copy, and redistribute this page.
More lesson ideas