Who's who at Moviestorm (June 2009)
Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:43 PM
- Jeff Zie: CEO. He runs the whole damn place, and in his spare time he's redesigning the look at feel of Moviestorm.
- Matt Kelland: Founder. Does stuff and manages to look busy, even though nobody's quite sure what he actually does. Always has an opinion on everything.
- Dave Lloyd: Founder and CTO. Is responsible for building Moviestorm and whipping the programmers into shape. Always has an opinion on everything, and occasionally agrees with Matt.
- Andrew Kennedy: COO. Coordinates the thousand tasks that go into making Moviestorm actually happen, and makes sure everyone's actually doing what they're supposed to do. Has a spreadsheet for everything.
- Johnnie Ingram: Product Manager. Responsible for all the little tasks that nobody else wants to do but are critical to making sure releases actually happen. Always has at least two opinions on everything, and opts for the one closest to an Open Source solution.
- Chris Ollis: Artist. Employee #1, animator, modeller, movie-maker, and minor YouTube celebrity. If you see it on screen in Moviestorm, chances are Chris had something to do with it. Always has an opinion on matters of taste.
- Paul Kelley: Artist. Paul's new here, so is waiting to judge the measure of his peers before venturing an opinion on anything.
- Ben Sanders: Useful Person Without Portfolio. It's hard to describe Ben's job. He takes all the disparate bits of Moviestorm and sticks them together so they work, and hovers threateningly when they don't.
- Dave Holloway: QA. Dave replaces the previous two Daves, which must mean he's twice as good. He tells us what we broke.
- Julian Gold: Programmer. Drummer. (What do you call a guy who hangs round with musicians? A drummer. Boom boom!)
- Mark Watt: Programmer. Mostly writes the animation system.
- Conor O'Callaghan: Programmer. Builds the modder's workshop
- Paul Sumpner: Programmer. Working on something hush-hush
- Lisa de Araujo: Web. See this Web site right here? Lisa made it. Don't call her a Webmistress if you value your skin.
- Ben Garrett: Complicated Computer Stuff Fixer-Upper. Ben looks after all the systems that keep the Web servers running, deliver movies, run the payment system, handle registration and licenses, and so on.
- James Barlow: Finance guy. He makes sure we get paid. We like him.
Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:59 PM
Especially "Mysterious Paul"
"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"
Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:56 PM
See my most recent movie: "Athena Project: Chapter 2 (Down the Rabbit-hole)"
(Soon, "Athena Project 3: The Laws Of Robotics"
Moddingstorm! Cool Mods!
Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:19 PM
Especially "Mysterious Paul"
He is not mysterious, its just that no one has a clue what he's doing that's all.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users