• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 mcornetto

mcornetto

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

This is a question and a wish for the wishlist which may or may not be granted already.....

Does the new positioning gismo work on characters?

#22 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:59 AM

Does the new positioning gismo work on characters?

Not yet, but it might have some more development before it is ready. Hopefully.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#23 EugeneE

EugeneE

Master Director

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

I don't have anything to add because my mind is a blank.

But I agree with all of the posts here, I would love to see all of the ideas become reality.

But, I do understand that Moviestorm is a small group, so I respect all of what they have done.

#24 mrkip2001

mrkip2001

Director

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:55 AM

What we need are ANIMATION PACKS!

It would be nice when I wanted to do a action movie I had a pack that came with actions type animations (from punching to running - jumping to diving in mid-air).

A romantic pack (hugging, kissing, pleading for forgiveness)

Driving Pack (Car chases, Cell phone, CB radios, getting in and out of cars)

I think it MS focused more on Themed Animations Packs it would free up a lot of creativity for movie makers.

Just a thought,

Great Post
[K]nowledge [I]s [P]ower

#25 stormy

stormy

Film Critic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:48 PM

Would like to see a step by step video tutorial on cameras that show cam selection, placement and filming of an a actual scene. There is nothing out there at present that truly clarifies this part of movie making.

#26 reshonda

reshonda

Master Director

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (twilit.tera @ Feb 8 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, folks!

I've done my share of griping about what Moviestorm doesn't do. I also see a lot of requests from individuals scattered about this folder. Today I want to take a positive, organized approach. In fact, I want to go one further, and put my mouth where my money is, so to speak. As much as I love freebies, Moviestorm won't survive if it doesn't make money, so I want to make a list of things I want to pay for. Judging by some of the sneak previews, they're already working on some of these, but how will they know what we want unless we tell them. Let's make it easier... This thread could provide a single place to look for ideas for upcoming releases.

So, here's my list:

1. more animations, particularly involving props and puppet interraction, ie more types of touching, grappling, holding, caressing...

2. Children! (yes, I'm aware of the animation difficulties in short puppets... I expect they'd have to be scripted separately or somethng.) To me, kids are just a necessary ingredient... What community does not have children? (Stepford, maybe?) Even Funland reminds me of the first Spy Kids film, with Floop wracking his brains trying to figure out what's missing. (Scary thought - does anyone rememeber the minor character Funland from one of the Gaiman Sandman comics?)

3. animated creatures - cats, dogs, goldfish, horses, cows, elephants, birds, butterflies... that list is potentially endless.

Hmm. That's all I can think of right now.

So... what would YOU pay for?

I would pay for it:) I also like to have where the characters can take their clothes off and put them on.. Comb their hair and so forth would be nice, as well as eating .. Taking baths, brushing their teeth, having children , Women being pregnant and most of all being able to drive the cars would be nice as well:) I would pay for these things as well:)
TPC

#27 AngryBlack

AngryBlack

Director

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:58 AM

NEW FACES!!!

I have so many packs and lots of characters , the white , the black , the yellow , but they just look the same , so if there will be some new character packs , I love the new clothes and new hairstyles, and I love new faces more !

I love paying for new faces!
I want to improve my English, so if there are mistakes in any of my sentences, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

#28 ubernewbie

ubernewbie

Novice director

• Pioneers
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:49 AM

I would like to be able to applay an animation without a prop being there. example, I want someone to sit on a desk or bench. I sit them in the air and slid the prop in under them.
Do you want some sauce, so you can EAT ME!

#29 celestina

celestina

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 379 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (ubernewbie @ Apr 10 2010, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to be able to applay an animation without a prop being there. example, I want someone to sit on a desk or bench. I sit them in the air and slid the prop in under them.

I noticed you can do this with the table animation from the After Dark Pack, sit them on an invisible table. Not sure how the animation would work in a non-sexual way though, might be ok rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

This link will take you there: Celestina's Texture Collections ... COUNTRY COLLECTION Ready Now!

#30 Moviestorm

Moviestorm

Master Director

• Mods
  • 533 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (reshonda @ Apr 7 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would pay for it:) I also like to have where the characters can take their clothes off and put them on.

Talking clothes on and off is one of the most difficult things to animate. You'll hardly ever see it happen even in a top-end animated feature.

The Moviestorm Team

#31 MefuneAkira

MefuneAkira

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (ubernewbie @ Apr 10 2010, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I'm understanding you right Uber, you want to sit on air yes?

In the "Directors mode", just click the object (chair) and select hide. The object will now be invisible, but still usable.