• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

Can't get real extreme motion with these puppets yet. When I redesign them (when I have the time) I will build a more detailed skeleton which will allow me to make more varied and extreme motions.

#22 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Feb 20 2011, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't get real extreme motion with these puppets yet. When I redesign them (when I have the time) I will build a more detailed skeleton which will allow me to make more varied and extreme motions.

How are the charred human remains coming?smile.gif

(That's just a very weird thing to ask someone)

I'm about to start on the vampire video and thought I'd see how the remains are coming.smile.gif
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#23 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:53 PM

I have to concentrate on finishing The Man from Schenectady today but while scenes are rendering I will work on that prop.

#24 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (corthew @ Feb 18 2011, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, this may sound like a gruesome request, (it is actually).

Could you maybe do a charred human body?

I've got a humorous idea from a vampire short and I need a charred human. Preferably in kind of a roast turkey pose.

I can't tell you more or it could give it away.smile.gif

Here is the dead charred and burned body that you asked for. This is an animated prop but this is a static animation since the person is deceased. This is the pose you wanted for this. I am going to do more poses and I also will do regular animations so you can have dead people walking around in your movies but I don't have time right now to do more animations. I should get some more done in a week or so.

You can download the addon here:

https://www.sugarsyn...1_057951_728300

#25 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Feb 23 2011, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is the dead charred and burned body that you asked for.

Cool!!

Looks great Lucinda.smile.gif

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#26 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:43 PM

Oh good. I am working on several more poses for the body too as well as actual active animations and the entire texture is a photo texture which can be replaced with something else. It could be regular skin, scales, fur or whatever you want it to be.

#27 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Feb 26 2011, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
entire texture is a photo texture which can be replaced with something else. It could be regular skin, scales, fur or whatever you want it to be.

That could be very useful.smile.gif

#28 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

Yes I just realized since I also created a werewolf, centaur, a lizard man, a dragon and a ninja, I can just put those models into Milkshape and animate them too. But it is going to take a lot of time to do it and I have to finish The Man from Schenectady right now and start on Vautrin but I will work on them while I am rendering something in Vegas that takes about an hour and a half just render a 12 minute video. And it will help when my new computer comes too as I can use it to work on these things while this computer is busy rendering scenes and other things.