• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

If you have found any bugs, or had any issues with the iPad version, please let us know.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#2 sfdex

sfdex

Master Director

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hi, Ben --

This is not so much a bug as a UI issue.

To load an image into the background (or one of the frames for an image), you tap the background and the Change Picture button comes up. Tap that, and after an unusually long time (compared to other apps) you get thumbnails of the photos in your photo roll (but, apparently, there's no way to get to other albums on the iPad). Scrolling through the thumbnails by flicking is really jerky and slow and really impossible to get to newer images if you have more than a few in your camera roll. It was only after much frustration that I noticed the little scroll bar-handle thing on the right side of the photo thumbnails. I'd suggest that you make the scroll bar some color other than dark grey against black. It's almost impossible to see.

Also, if there's a possiblity of improving the scrolling-by-flick functionality, that would be fantastic.

Thanks!
- Dex

MacBook Pro - Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.66 GHz - 4 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce 9400M/9600M GT - Snow Leopard (10.6.4)

#3 Stacieoreilly

Stacieoreilly

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hi, I have tried everything I can think of but can not get anything to happen when I hit the change image icon