• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blackraign9

blackraign9

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:30 AM

I am trying to download moddders workshop and I keep getting an error stating it cannot download the patch. It says I may not have enough hard drive space (which I do, its a new computer) or I may have another version of Moviestorm running (which I dont). Any suggestions. Ive attached a screenshot of the error

#2 blackraign9

blackraign9

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:37 AM

Attached is the screen shot

Attached Files

#3 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hi,
There should be a boot.log that will say which files are failing to download. You can find this at Users/[your mac username]//Moviestorm/boot.log

You can open that up in a text editor, and there might well be lines saying something like:
Failed to download [some url]

You could download the file directly from that url, and then put in in the 'download' folder in your install.

To find that folder, right click on the application, select 'show package contents', then browse to 'Contents/Resources/download'.

If this doesnt all work, please attach the boot.log to a reply post, and I can see what is going wrong.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#4 blackraign9

blackraign9

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:23 AM

Attached is my boot log. Thanks

Attached Files

#5 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:32 AM

That looks to me like it is all working - there is a big list of patches for the modders workshop addon that are being applied.
Is it now patched correctly, or is it still failing to download patches?
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd