• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:38 PM

I have seen some very cool intro sequences to peoples movies and was just wandering what software people used to create these sequences?

forumsig.png

#2 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (andy_price @ Apr 22 2010, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have seen some very cool intro sequences to peoples movies and was just wandering what software people used to create these sequences?

You might wanna give us some more specific examples. I used just MS for some of my best. Others use Blufftitler (if they can afford it) blender, etc.

#3 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

I am talking about the fancy starts like this one:

http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=103236

the L.M.A.O logo was not created in moviestorm

or, on my last movie why god why i used ulead3d for my intro bit

forumsig.png

#4 celestina

celestina

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 379 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

After Effects or Sony Vegas perhaps? Yours is excellent!

I am using Corel too at the moment, just trying out videostudio x3... not sure it's possible with this but it offers some amazing FX's...

This link will take you there: Celestina's Texture Collections ... COUNTRY COLLECTION Ready Now!

#5 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Ah, I see. You're not necessarily looking for SW for your own credit sequences, you're getting an idea of what does what.

Look at my movie page for Armageddon Blues, that one used straight sony vegas, and layering the green screen in the right order put the saucer in front of the credits.

June 8th was straight moviestorm, of course.

The shattering name for Circus Machinima was envisioned by David Pickett using Blender, but I wasn't able to get it to work quite right when I was editing so I recreated it in BluffTitler before the demo ran out.

Dancing Jesus was all MS with greenscreening, as well.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head from my entries.

I find that it's usually best to decide what you want the credits to loook like, then get as close as you can with what's available.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users